Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

Just now, Alladino said:

What makes it fake is that the girls do what they think their fans want to see. 

This is the source of all this pseudo lesbian bullshit, whether in this apartment or in the GOV apartments. 

Actually they do what THEY want to do no matter what you or anyone else says. They don't give a fuck what anyone wants to see or thinks for that matter.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Actually they do what THEY want to do no matter what you or anyone else says. They don't give a fuck what anyone wants to see or thinks for that matter.

I already know that they want to earn money in the easiest possible way. If you really think the girls have fun spreading their legs for the camera without underwear for hours, you must be stupid. It is a cheep show. 

Nevertheless, it remains bullshit. Actually, what should happen is what would happen if they would really live in this apartment. No bullshit shows for the camera but a real insight into their private life. That is what RLC used to be. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nevertheless, it remains bullshit. Actually, what should happen is what would happen if they would really live in this apartment. No bullshit shows for the camera but a real insight into their private life. That is what RLC used to be. 

A good pussy munch would show some commitment, of either fake or true, to the cause or is that asking too much :biggrin: Bet neither of their mouths have ever been near a bloody pussy :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

A good pussy munch would show some commitment, of either fake or true, to the cause or is that asking too much :biggrin: Bet neither of their mouths have ever been near a bloody pussy :biggrin:

Yes, this is one of the points that make it really obvious that these girls are not really into girls. 

It is just a pity how far RLC has fallen. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What makes it fake is that the girls do what they think their fans want to see. 

This is the source of all this pseudo lesbian bullshit, whether in this apartment or in the GOV apartments. 

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, this is one of the points that make it really obvious that these girls are not really into girls. 

It is just a pity how far RLC has fallen. 

They don't really finger each other just surface smoothing :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I already know that they want to earn money in the easiest possible way. If you really think the girls have fun spreading their legs for the camera without underwear for hours, you must be stupid. It is a cheep show. 

Somebody may have been huffing too much smoke from the genies lamp again, huh Alladin. 😏

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Cabal said:

Hello quelqu'un a t il des archives vidéos de PETRA de voyeur villa elle était a VV ce que Leora est a RLC

Not sure if anyone who visits any of the RLC threads such as this thread would, but have you checked the CC's archives for VV ? I noticed there is a VV archive for 18 apartments listed on CC's., although I'm not certain as to whether it may include any vid. links or not.

This has really gotten bad.  They were off to a somewhat decent start between the two of them.  They bated together a few times.  Leora bated herself and Malia the one time.  I thought it would progress somewhat from there, but it has kinda back tracked to just a minimal few minutes of touching with no further advancement.  I have been a member since 2015 and stayed solely due to Leora.  I am seriously thinking of cancelling my subscription based upon what I am seeing as of late.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1