Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's what I was thinking!!  He hasn't seen their contract and he knows it!!

HF..In all fairness he didn’t say he had seen their contract, he said he had seen a contract......And he has! ......He doesn’t have to prove it to anyone....It doesn’t matter whether anyone believes it or not.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

HF..In all fairness he didn’t say he had seen their contract, he said he had seen a contract......And he has! ......He doesn’t have to prove it to anyone....It doesn’t matter whether anyone believes it or not.

In all fairness Jimbo, this is what he said and if you want to take it differently, then that is your prerogative!

17 hours ago, Pepe said:

Have you ever seen a tennants contract? I have.

If this isn't saying that he's seen a tenants contract, then what does?  So are we supposed to assume that everything that Pepe posts is always going to be play on words and that there is no credibility with him?  I sure hope that is not the case!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What you may have meant that perhaps he hadn't read it but had seen it perhaps? Many of us have seen tenants reading contracts i think :biggrin:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In all fairness Jimbo, this is what he said and if you want to take it differently, then that is your prerogative!

If this isn't saying that he's seen a tenants contract, then what does?  So are we supposed to assume that everything that Pepe posts is always going to be play on words and that there is no credibility with him?  I sure hope that is not the case!!

Yes he said he had seen A tenants contract....not their contract.

When you responded you said “ their” contract

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's what I was thinking!!  He hasn't seen their contract and he knows it!!

Even if I  still had a copy I wouldn't share with anyone on this forum  other than the ones who I have already shared it with. Don't care if you believe it or not, that doesn't make it not true. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Even if I  still had a copy I wouldn't share with anyone on this forum  other than the ones who I have already shared it with. Don't care if you believe it or not, that doesn't make it not true. 

You must be a very privileged person is all i can say. It may or may not make it not true but it sure makes it very debatable ::)

• Like 1