Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You must be a very privileged person is all i can say. It may or may not make it not true but it sure makes it very debatable ::)

Anything is debatable if you're willing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

You must be a very privileged person is all i can say. It may or may not make it not true but it sure makes it very debatable ::)

He could shut me up if he wanted to but he can't prove it and he knows it and that's my debate in all of this.  Look at it this way, as much talk as there has been around these tenants contracts and if he has shown others, then there would be way more publicized on the matter than there has been.  If nothing else, there would have been snippet's of the contract posted on the forum from time to time and there has never been anything of the such.  He is just wanting to be the one in the know without any proof...it's as simple as that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He could shut me up if he wanted to but he can't prove it and he knows it and that's my debate in all of this.  Look at it this way, as much talk as there has been around these tenants contracts and if he has shown others, then there would be way more publicized on the matter than there has been.  If nothing else, there would have been snippet's of the contract posted on the forum from time to time and there has never been anything of the such.  He is just wanting to be the one in the know without any proof...it's as simple as that!

What you really mean to say Harley in less words than Nick would, is that it's a load of bollocks :biggrin: 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pepe said:

You told me your sister has cancer unless you can send me her doctor's signed diagnosis I call bullshit.

You was probably just looking for sympathy.

That's your prerogative!  What I told you about my sister was in private and for you to bring it up to the open forum is what is bullshit!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's your prerogative!  What I told you about my sister was in private and for you to bring it up to the open forum is what is bullshit!!

So I guess you know now how that works huh?

• Like 1

Guys! Guys !  What the fuck !!

There's people dying and suffering daily worlwide from this poxy COVID 19 virus....Kind of puts our petty squabbles into perspective doesn't it.

Most of what we all write on here can be cattergorised as Bullshit depending on outlook anyway, so why beat each other up over an opinion....Live and let live !!

I say something that someone disagrees with, he replies, I respond, so does he.....ad infinitum, and after trading insults for however long nothing changes........Enemy made !! Whats the point??? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK, I guess if that's the way you want to play the game, I now know the rules!

HF....I'm not going to get into it with you and I'm certainly not playing games...But there could be a huge difference in meaning and interpretation between "A" and " Their "

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1