Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are one funny frenchman I'll give you that.  You of all people would be insulting but you grind your teeth to keep it in check so nobody can come at you with what you just came at me with....I know all to well people like you Moos and like I have told you before, you ain't fooling no one!!

I believe that if Leora and Malia were even half as slutty as the girls in Barcelona, you would have already seen more out of both of them.  They are not, therefore you haven't.  You are now a great speculator.....join the freaking club!!

Thank you for the compliment, I can tell you that I have fun like crazy with my jokes :biggrin:

I have access to information you don't have Harley so it's not really speculation

Edited by moos54

Have ya'll heard the phrase "Money talks, bullshit walks".

RLC has to increase views to generate income.  Leora & Malia aren't being touchy-feely because they desire to be.  Boss says views are down - Make like lesbians, generate views, or you're walking.

Now, if Leora had a dick to fuck/suck, it would be a different story.  Malia joined Leora because, as I've said before, watching her, and only her, bate over and over and over again is boring (ya'll can watch her do that for free on the many videos you have of her). Leora needed someone to interact with.  Since neither pick up dudes and have casual sex, the lez-thing was the next ,natural step to increase traffic.

Personally, I think it is a temporary solution that people see through after two or three 'sessions'..  Leora needs a
dick in the house (that leaves out Pepe and Squirrely) to make her worth watching (paying for membership...which I think costs too much, but that's for another thread).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

RLC has to increase views to generate income.  Leora & Malia aren't being touchy-feely because they desire to be.  Boss says views are down - Make like lesbians, generate views, or you're walking.

Now, if Leora had a dick to fuck/suck, it would be a different story.  Malia joined Leora because, as I've said before, watching her, and only her, bate over and over and over again is boring (ya'll can watch her do that for free on the many videos you have of her). Leora needed someone to interact with.  Since neither pick up dudes and have casual sex, the lez-thing was the next ,natural step to increase traffic.

Personally, I think it is a temporary solution that people see through after two or three 'sessions'..  Leora needs a
dick in the house (that leaves out Pepe and Squirrely) to make her worth watching (paying for membership...which I think costs too much, but that's for another thread).

Hey I guess you and her have something in common. You both like dick 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Howard said:

My middle name is richard is that close enugh for a dick

On 10/18/2020 at 4:47 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Masha has always been a much more interesting woman than Leora. Has a much more interesting personality, is a lot more sociable, has actual hobbies worth looking at, and isn't afraid to show her sexual side. Unlike Leora who is nothing more than a cam girl who acts like a diva and just stares at her computer or television when it isn't time to put on a scheduled cam show.

Well said !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1