Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

I expressed myself badly. I mean the polarization into two camps. One in favor, the other against. It reminds me a lot of the two party system in the USA. It does not matter.

Understood.  Thanks for the clarification.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:23 PM, NewYorkJoe said:

... begin to play and bate herself when she’s in the same room as Leora regardless of whether Leora decides to join in. 

now that would blow up the internet or if Leora did it

oh gawd, no, not the lollipop, lol

if you are in NY, I miss a lot about living there, gawd, I yearn for a kinish and a hotdog from a street vendor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Over the past few months it's become more evident to me that Leora's and Malia mutual bating sessions were a complete sham on their viewers. I am making this assessment because if they weren't putting on fake bate shows then obviously they would have continued rather than stop so abruptly for no reason. Because of this it has put into question the legitimacy of their solo bating sessions, which now seem to be very mechanical.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ean25 said:

There was nothing fake about their mutual bates . Leora and Malia was experimenting, Leora decided she was not really interested in perusing this any further as she's not interested in women in that way. The solo bates are not fake from what I have witnessed at least Leora's aren't. I can't speak about Malia as I don't watch her.

With Leora, the mass of masturbation events simply becomes obvious. Meanwhile she is doing these shows in mass production. The whole thing has not been realistic for a long time. . What's real or fake, everyone can decide for himself.

Malia just pretends to masturbate. This is very obvious and I am surprised that there are still people who buy these shows from her.

With Leora, the mass of masturbation events simply becomes obvious. Meanwhile she is doing these shows in mass production. The whole thing has not been realistic for a long time. . What's real or fake, everyone can decide for himself.

Malia just pretends to masturbate. This is very obvious and I am surprised that there are still people who buy these shows from her. She is faking the bullshit shows. Just ridiculous.

In general RLC should finally take this girls out of the project. Life is missing, real emotions and everything is an eternal repetition. Extrem boring and unnecessary.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

this is people's real life 

Each person has their real life 

They are neither whores nor sluts 

They are normal people 

They owe nothing to anyone 

11Apartment 

Two beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia 

And the other girls 

My great respect and love 

🐈

They keep their real life away from the apartment. It is sad, but very obvious.

Sure, there are currently 11 apartments in RLC, but I see no reason why they shouldn't all be realistic. RLC does not need this silly shows.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3