Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How dare the neighbours make a noise...these RLC tenants need their piece and quiet...😏

it's especially funny to see that it is Kitty who complains about the noise whereas generally it is her who does it :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's especially funny to see that it is Kitty who complains about the noise whereas generally it is her who does it :biggrin:

That's the point I was making. Imagine B2 banging on the walls because their neighbours were making too much noise lol...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

User Mark was right about being a old dude kitty is "dating",sugar daddy as it seems..Smith its right there in bathroom waiting she ends the call with the dude..didnt expected this type of stuff from them😮.This is messed up😮.

Nothing wrong with a woman having a little sugar daddy every now and then. Even Smitty may think so. 😏

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ze81 said:

User Mark was right about being a old dude kitty is "dating",sugar daddy as it seems..Smith its right there in bathroom waiting she ends the call with the dude..didnt expected this type of stuff from them😮.This is messed up😮.

Dude.

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Dude.

Dude what?Just sayed what hapenned..she was videocalling with the older dude again,calling him daddy(obviously isnt her dad because she show him her breasts,they talk about making love etc) and Smith was all the time the videocall lasted in bathroom..place he got out when she ended call and sayed something to him.Dude or not dude this totaly seems an sugar daddy thing,and with her partner(Smith)aknowledge.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dude what?Just sayed what hapenned..she was videocalling with the older dude again,calling him daddy(obviously isnt her dad because she show him her breasts,they talk about making love etc) and Smith was all the time the videocall lasted in bathroom..place he got out when she ended call and sayed something to him.Dude or not dude this totaly seems an sugar daddy thing,and with her partner(Smith)aknowledge.

I have not seen all of her conversation with whomever it is, but how does anyone know it is a sugar daddy?

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I have not seen all of her conversation with whomever it is, but how does anyone know it is a sugar daddy?

Well hello there jugg my friend. I kind of thought that someone may have observed it being something that was on a wrapper she removed from a certain type of candy she was gonna have. 🙂 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, jugghead said:

Well he is an older dude, and she got naked to him(showned him her breasts and ass)sayed want to be with him again,make love with him,sayed she misses him,and probrably best clue..called him..Daddy😅.I mean its hard to be more clear than this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well he is an older dude, and she got naked to him(showned him her breasts and ass)sayed want to be with him again,make love with him,sayed she misses him,and probrably best clue..called him..Daddy😅.I mean its hard to be more clear than this.

You are mistaken. Let's just leave it at that.

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just enjoy her right now and enough of the speculation.

Not speculation..she video chat with an older dude,got naked for him,called him daddy,sayed want to be with him.This are the facts that we seen and listened in cams and are recorded.The rest..what we dont see in cams that are indeed speculation.