Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A fuck with Smith is only good for 2 to 3 Minutes before he pops his wad.

The first two months after their return , he was actually participating in longer time sessions , lasting an hour or so and the climax came when they came drank after a night out when they were at it for nearly two hours .. it can always be said of course that those were some of the exceptions of the rule 😬🙄

11 hours ago, keeper31 said:

That's too bad Kitty had some of the best bates here.  Seems like the negative comments drove her under cover.  I would love it if she did a few like the old days.  She was great!

Thank you for supporting her. I'm sure she appreciates it.

• Like 1

During her previous stay , it was also a lot of negativity towards the couple , due to the arguments they had as the main reason I believe .   Nevertheless , Kitty was affected much more as it seems during this stay . Maybe because she is older and more experienced with all things in life or it might be that she reconsiders a lot of staff concerning the future and her personal progress as a person . In any case , everyone I think from Kitty’s fans is missing the times when she smiles , walking naked with that amazing body and of course the games and teasing in front of the cameras , leading to wonderful bates . I think though that both of them , despite the negativity and comments , are much more stronger than we believe , the proof in my opinion is their relation  which is lasting with so many ups and downs for such a long time . Kitty will be back with herself , at the end , the love of the supporters all those years towards her will prevail 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

During her previous stay , it was also a lot of negativity towards the couple , due to the arguments they had as the main reason I believe .   Nevertheless , Kitty was affected much more as it seems during this stay . Maybe because she is older and more experienced with all things in life or it might be that she reconsiders a lot of staff concerning the future and her personal progress as a person . In any case , everyone I think from Kitty’s fans is missing the times when she smiles , walking naked with that amazing body and of course the games and teasing in front of the cameras , leading to wonderful bates . I think though that both of them , despite the negativity and comments , are much more stronger than we believe , the proof in my opinion is their relation  which is lasting with so many ups and downs for such a long time . Kitty will be back with herself , at the end , the love of the supporters all those years towards her will prevail 😊

I have covered this topic enough...but I am compelled to remind that upon their return the hatred !!! especially toward fuckhead...was immense and relentless.... she obviously follows and hence the open sign to the camera about haters can fuck off...... so you bet she hates us all in return and the supporters suffer from the' good old days' ... 

in the past it was more of an occurence based on a fight but not the barrage of full on hate filled negative atacks ..... forget about any good old days ...she is yes older and wiser ...to take the money and run 

and the admin cannot read, or block or edit the 'members ...'opinions' ....  just a waste of time of preaching to their own SMALL GROUP OF FELLOW NEGATIVE , POINTLESS OPINIONS ....   the only effect these opinions have is to turn off the mood, willingness of RLC participants .... (they ALL read comments )  

Look at the immediate trash coming towards Serafima  the expectations to be a whore more, social more, bate more, show tits more ....is NOT her  Real Life ,(isn't that what this RLC is all about ... ( maybe relax on the negativity and she might  -I would rebel for sure if you members put the trash out like what is happening )   Leora  is getting hammered all of a sudden ... for years of service ...no respect for minute body changes, some aging ...still the lovely show girl but unnecesary attacks that just don't need to be written .... opinions are like assholes everyone has one ....doesn't mean you have to hang it out for everyone to be repulsed .... 

so the good old days are gone I'd say... and the new talent will use the shit out of you and laugh all the way to the bank, the free holiday apt. and as the great Rock Star  David Lee Roth said about Fame and Glory...

HERE TODAY GONE TODAY.....   

The negativity first doesn't fucking matter in the hope you are going to CHANGE ANYTHING to your way or needs.... ZERO    but it will create a disdain for the likely perceived ....paying Pervs and therefore take the money and run..... versus the love and affection towards a Leora made her a Queen amongst us  and she stayed and peformed without disappointment (oh yes there were unsatisfied who wanted her to have sex with a German Sheppard ) .... 

my point will always be to ENJOY what good you find here or just don't watch, just don't buy membership? and your membership does not give you any special priviledge or control....  

thats enough from me ... couldn't stop my Rant ... peace and Pussie 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I have covered this topic enough...but I am compelled to remind that upon their return the hatred !!! especially toward fuckhead...was immense and relentless.... she obviously follows and hence the open sign to the camera about haters can fuck off...... so you bet she hates us all in return and the supporters suffer from the' good old days' ... 

in the past it was more of an occurence based on a fight but not the barrage of full on hate filled negative atacks ..... forget about any good old days ...she is yes older and wiser ...to take the money and run 

and the admin cannot read, or block or edit the 'members ...'opinions' ....  just a waste of time of preaching to their own SMALL GROUP OF FELLOW NEGATIVE , POINTLESS OPINIONS ....   the only effect these opinions have is to turn off the mood, willingness of RLC participants .... (they ALL read comments )  

Look at the immediate trash coming towards Serafima  the expectations to be a whore more, social more, bate more, show tits more ....is NOT her  Real Life ,(isn't that what this RLC is all about ... ( maybe relax on the negativity and she might  -I would rebel for sure if you members put the trash out like what is happening )   Leora  is getting hammered all of a sudden ... for years of service ...no respect for minute body changes, some aging ...still the lovely show girl but unnecesary attacks that just don't need to be written .... opinions are like assholes everyone has one ....doesn't mean you have to hang it out for everyone to be repulsed .... 

so the good old days are gone I'd say... and the new talent will use the shit out of you and laugh all the way to the bank, the free holiday apt. and as the great Rock Star  David Lee Roth said about Fame and Glory...

HERE TODAY GONE TODAY.....   

The negativity first doesn't fucking matter in the hope you are going to CHANGE ANYTHING to your way or needs.... ZERO    but it will create a disdain for the likely perceived ....paying Pervs and therefore take the money and run..... versus the love and affection towards a Leora made her a Queen amongst us  and she stayed and peformed without disappointment (oh yes there were unsatisfied who wanted her to have sex with a German Sheppard ) .... 

my point will always be to ENJOY what good you find here or just don't watch, just don't buy membership? and your membership does not give you any special priviledge or control....  

thats enough from me ... couldn't stop my Rant ... peace and Pussie 

A big post and covering a lot of important issues and also references to other project’s participants . 

We should never forget that this is the purpose of a forum , the “ mean “ that people can express their opinions , despite trash or negative , there are also the caring and positive . 

I always have one question though and never got a logical answer . So , let’s say we are participants and we get all this hate from a forum site , why should we log in and keep on reading ? I mean that the tenants have always the choice to avoid reading either here or any other similar site that it is referring negative to them , at least I would just simply ignore . It is the same with the viewers as we have said .. why to keep on watching or logging in to RLC if it doesn’t please you the content provided ? 

I guess the curiosity for both the tenants ( wanting to know what’s being commented ) and the viewers ( seeking always to see the unexpected despite many being unhappy with the content ) will keep this endless loop .  

• Like 2

Opinions are like tastes..everyone have their owns.And what better place that give them than a forum.World isnt all pretty and pink..people will love some and hate others,it happens in our daily lifes and supodsely rlc is an reflection of real life,what we have to do is..respect all opinions and that people that dont have to think all the same.As the topic house says...All type of opinions acepted.I puted that extra detail because i knew what could happen and didnt want any user of cc,rlc to feel constrained or limited in what they want to say or think..if this couple dont do nothing in cams its not cc users fault..its because they dont give a shitt anymore.We do what we want..not what others thing we should do..hope everyone continues giving their totaly honestly opinions,worst thing this house topic could end up is like Leora one..with just praise,love and same half dozen comenting and just saying same stuff endless time,everyday,tons of times per day.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

A big post and covering a lot of important issues and also references to other project’s participants . 

We should never forget that this is the purpose of a forum , the “ mean “ that people can express their opinions , despite trash or negative , there are also the caring and positive . 

I always have one question though and never got a logical answer . So , let’s say we are participants and we get all this hate from a forum site , why should we log in and keep on reading ? I mean that the tenants have always the choice to avoid reading either here or any other similar site that it is referring negative to them , at least I would just simply ignore . It is the same with the viewers as we have said .. why to keep on watching or logging in to RLC if it doesn’t please you the content provided ? 

I guess the curiosity for both the tenants ( wanting to know what’s being commented ) and the viewers ( seeking always to see the unexpected despite many being unhappy with the content ) will keep this endless loop .  

thats the strange connection between the exibitionist and the voyeur relationship .. In this case it is an open and exposed relationship... so it becomes an 'exploitable'.  relationship by the participants and RLC. so the tenants may not be pure exhibitionists and more of a business interest ...so they will read their 'reviews' and react accordingly (humour,  and personally) ....but they are reading ...       

There also becomes an investment of emotions, and so the forum members become 'attached', or put on our expectations and that exposes their personality and character through their comments.... and some people get some personal power from hearing themselves and being seen  (breeding ground for the narcisist ) ...

so the overall addiction nature of voyeurism draws people to want the whole experience ...hence why such a bizzare 'Forum' like this can exist.... we want to read and give opinions ..... it is why I can't believe I give of my time to write my opinions in a forum that I came to just  see tits and ass of these wacko girlies and couples that are actually participating in this Real World, Real Life , Really ?? this shit goes on.... wow ......so on that rant can we agree To MORE TITTY POSTS AND LESS MEAN POSTS

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Opinions are like tastes..everyone have their owns.And what better place that give them than a forum.World isnt all pretty and pink..people will love some and hate others,it happens in our daily lifes and supodsely rlc is an reflection of real life,what we have to do is..respect all opinions and that people that dont have to think all the same.As the topic house says...All type of opinions acepted.I puted that extra detail because i knew what could happen and didnt want any user of cc,rlc to feel constrained or limited in what they want to say or think..if this couple dont do nothing in cams its not cc users fault..its because they dont give a shitt anymore.We do what we want..not what others thing we should do..hope everyone continues giving their totaly honestly opinions,worst thing this house topic could end up is like Leora one..with just praise,love and same half dozen comenting and just saying same stuff endless time,everyday,tons of times per day.

I agree and understand, it is a FORUM of immense differences in it's participants ....  I certainly don't agree I have to 'respect' others opinions... I have learned there are certain opinionators that I have just blocked ... others that show the same old negative and mean material I stop reading and move on..... 

what I come here for is to catch up on gossip of my fave girls/apts because I have been away for blocks of time .....  and I just wish I wouldn't waste so much time getting caught up reading and responding ......but I am fascinated by this 'psycology' in this weird world ..... I was so surprised such an RLC and it's  attachment Cam Caps even existed .... and I expected to be bored and move on but couple years later I still remain curious of such a project (s).  so obviously there is plenty to entertain and for me to get enjoyment ... 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thats the strange connection between the exibitionist and the voyeur relationship .. In this case it is an open and exposed relationship... so it becomes an 'exploitable'.  relationship by the participants and RLC. so the tenants may not be pure exhibitionists and more of a business interest ...so they will read their 'reviews' and react accordingly (humour,  and personally) ....but they are reading ...       

There also becomes an investment of emotions, and so the forum members become 'attached', or put on our expectations and that exposes their personality and character through their comments.... and some people get some personal power from hearing themselves and being seen  (breeding ground for the narcisist ) ...

so the overall addiction nature of voyeurism draws people to want the whole experience ...hence why such a bizzare 'Forum' like this can exist.... we want to read and give opinions ..... it is why I can't believe I give of my time to write my opinions in a forum that I came to just  see tits and ass of these wacko girlies and couples that are actually participating in this Real World, Real Life , Really ?? this shit goes on.... wow ......so on that rant can we agree To MORE TITTY POSTS AND LESS MEAN POSTS

More titty posts and less mean posts it is 😎 Sometimes you simply though  can’t resist and you also comment in this meaning way that you mentioned 😔