Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

56 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If you are expecting RLC to be professional you'll only be kidding yourself. Write to them with your complaints, let me know how that works out for you. 😁

The popularity of RLC is based at the tenants , nice and interesting participants and apartments will inevitably increase subscriptions and viewing . 

I have no expectation from RLC to improve their services as they have proved with their behavior to their customers , it is up to me then to either not be interested in watching as I used to do this particular apartment or stop my subscription in general . 

But what I am trying to achieve , it is through a very constructive conversation with the members here at this forum and if we assume that there are people who communicate with Leora , to improve whatever is happening ( or not happening 😬 ) in this apartment by communicating in an intermediate way with the participant , than the site as you suggest ,  and express the complains . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There have been posts here indicating that Leora at times has been hurt with all the bad criticism and comments made towards her and she has stop giving a damn for that nowadays . I simply believe that if you like someone and you are pleased from what you have been offered from her  , it isn’t bad at all to look this person in the eyes ( through this forum ) and tell her what ( according to my opinion ) she does wrong and needs to make better . 

As I said " you are entitled to your opinion ".  Firstly, let me point out that in my post, this being " Fan page Malia" I put Malia's name forefront of Leora's. My post included both of the tenants.

Secondly, your discontent seems to ignore that factor ! Let me say this, as I see it , you are hoping , against hope that the other tenant of this apartment, reads the " HOOPLA " that is posted in this  forum.  It is common knowledge, that at times in the past. She not only read, but also posted in the forum. 

My opinion, is that she no longer ( IF she reads ) gives any credence to what is posted here. 

Back to this being " Fan Page Malia " . My opinion is the Malia, and Leora , are going to do, what is decided by the two of them. Regardless of what preconceived perceptions that any of the viewers have.

However, do not let me interfere with your attempt to reach your audience of " one individual ".  Making her react, if she does read, is an entirely different matter !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

As I said " you are entitled to your opinion ".  Firstly, let me point out that in my post, this being " Fan page Malia" I put Malia's name forefront of Leora's. My post included both of the tenants.

Secondly, your discontent seems to ignore that factor ! Let me say this, as I see it , you are hoping , against hope that the other tenant of this apartment, reads the " HOOPLA " that is posted in this  forum.  It is common knowledge, that at times in the past. She not only read, but also posted in the forum. 

My opinion, is that she no longer ( IF she reads ) gives any credence to what is posted here. 

Back to this being " Fan Page Malia " . My opinion is the Malia, and Leora , are going to do, what is decided by the two of them. Regardless of what preconceived perceptions that any of the viewers have.

However, do not let me interfere with your attempt to reach your audience of " one individual ".  Making her react, if she does read, is an entirely different matter !!

“ Shadow “ will always prevail 😉 ... Opinions and exchange of ideas like these , I am sure it will benefit this apartment ( and ultimately ) both of the girls in the long term 😊😇

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

“ Shadow “ will always prevail 😉 ... Opinions and exchange of ideas like these , I am sure it will benefit this apartment ( and ultimately ) both of the girls in the long term 😊😇

I, repeat, " A preconceived perception. "    An old saying applies here !    Live in Hope, Die in Despair !    

ps, Malia enjoys your company !!😉

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The popularity of RLC is based at the tenants , nice and interesting participants and apartments will inevitably increase subscriptions and viewing . 

I have no expectation from RLC to improve their services as they have proved with their behavior to their customers , it is up to me then to either not be interested in watching as I used to do this particular apartment or stop my subscription in general . 

But what I am trying to achieve , it is through a very constructive conversation with the members here at this forum and if we assume that there are people who communicate with Leora , to improve whatever is happening ( or not happening 😬 ) in this apartment by communicating in an intermediate way with the participant , than the site as you suggest ,  and express the complains . 

I can tell you this Leora is going to do what ever Leora wants no matter what anyone has to say whether you think it's an improvement or not ie...the way things have progressed or not progressed in the apartment.

One might think they are entitled to more than just to view the cameras  but you're not. The ones who are always upset are the ones who think they should be able to log in and see sexual acts being performed. I challenge anyone to send an email to RLC asking for clarification as to what's expected. I'll wait.

Once everyone lowers their expectations to reality they'll be happier

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, repeat, " A preconceived perception. "    An old saying applies here !    Live in Hope, Die in Despair !    

As I said , it can only be improved with a nice and respecting exchange of opinions from everyone 😊😇

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Kind of like speaking and falling on deaf ears.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I can tell you this Leora is going to do what ever Leora wants no matter what anyone has to say whether you think it's an improvement or not ie...the way things have progressed or not progressed in the apartment.

One might think they are entitled to more than just to view the cameras  but you're not. The ones who are always upset are the ones who think they should be able to log in and see sexual acts being performed. I challenge anyone to send an email to RLC asking for clarification as to what's expected. I'll wait.

Once everyone lowers their expectations to reality they'll be happier

You always have big expectations from people ( Leora ) who have proven  again and again that they can entertain in ways that no one else can . You lower your expectations and inevitably start complaining when you believe that the content isn’t at the level it used to be . RLC can’t instruct the tenants to do certain things , but as it has proven , we as viewers can affect the mood and at the end what’s happening in this apartment . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You always have big expectations from people ( Leora ) who have proven  again and again that they can entertain in ways that no one else can . You lower your expectations and inevitably start complaining when you believe that the content isn’t at the level it used to be . RLC can’t instruct the tenants to do certain things , but as it has proven , we as viewers can affect the mood and at the end what’s happening in this apartment . 

I have no expectations therefore you won't find me complaining what takes place in this apartment.

• Like 2