Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

I don't believe no one loves leora's butt more than I do, but unfortunately since she doesn't bend down to clean the bathroom floor any more, for that zoom in look on Camera 7, so I would wait for any opportunity like the one now, seeing her randomly sticking out that beautiful butt in the kitchen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

That was somebodys dick caused that and that is fact she should spit on it first before oral sex i tell my kids that all the time

Nothing wrong at all in joking in some ways CH mate, but in claiming something such as that, and then furthermore claiming it to be fact, is a bit far fetched as well as a bit much, when clearly it was evident that what caused the amount of swelling let alone the bruising was from having underwent some dental procedures.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

CH, nothing wrong at all in joking in some ways mate, but in suggesting something such as that is a bit much, when clearly it was evident what may have caused the amount of swelling let alone the bruising was from having underwent some dental procedures.

So sorry didn't mean to upset anyone and like you say if it was dental procedure I apologise but at least I hope I've helped  her next time she gives a blow job

21 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

So sorry didn't mean to upset anyone and like you say if it was dental procedure I apologise but at least I hope I've helped  her next time she gives a blow job

You didn't upset me mate. I know and realize that there are a number of others comments that get responded to in some joking manners fairly often both here as in everyday life. I also believe and realize that there can be such things as things being taken overboard or over the top even though meant as in some joking manners at times as well. 

3 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Whwn aussie comes on im going to ask if i can stay with him

As long as you bring a pallet of tissues. I don't want you to run out Chris.