Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

None of you are worthy of Malia and her bates.  You all treat her like shit and I'm surprised that she bated for you all.  Malia, just keep spending all your time outside and to hell with all these voyeurs.  They don't deserve you!!

"When you speak your words fall on deaf ears"

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

None of you are worthy of Malia and her bates.  You all treat her like shit and I'm surprised that she bated for you all.  Malia, just keep spending all your time outside and to hell with all these voyeurs.  They don't deserve you!!

Harley !! You are absolutely correct......We don't deserve her.....But unfortunately if you want Leora you get Malia thrown in as a "make-weight"......Life has never been fair.

Having said that, appreciating any of the girls is a personal choice....Some people I gather don't like Leora?..Their choice mate. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Harley !! You are absolutely correct......We don't deserve her.....But unfortunately if you want Leora you get Malia thrown in as a "make-weight"......Life has never been fair.

Having said that, appreciating any of the girls is a personal choice....Some people I gather don't like Leora?..Their choice mate. 

Jimbo, it's easier to use the word "all" instead of singling out every individual.  The people i'm referring to know who they are!

Yes, you now have two girls because of Leora....two for the price of one, so enjoy them both and be happy about the times you get to see either one of them in the apartment.  Just because Malia is not your cup of tea, doesn't mean that you can't thank her for a bate or tell her she is looking nice today or the day before or tomorrow, whenever the case may be!

I honestly believe that very few people don't like Leora.  I believe that people that view this site can see that she is no longer committed to RLC and now takes a two day vacation almost every weekend, not to mention the hours she is absent during the week.  One would have to be blind on loyalty not to see it!!

2 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Beauty in the eye of the beholder not mine

You are correct CH, there is a person for everybody and for you, she's not the one.  Now say thank you Malia for being here for the viewer because there are some viewers that really like Malia!!

• Like 2