Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Chances were pretty good that Malia ended up picking up whatever it was that Leora has had since both continued to leave the apartment nearly everyday and especially Leora since she's the one who started exhibiting signs of not being completely well first. Not to mention, but there seemed to be only several days where they did not do things while being in close proximity of one another such as laying in the bed and watching shows on a tablet together. As far as Malia blowing her nose out to clean it out in a sink in a bathroom of that apartment, I believe that's probably much better than her doing it while out in public and I'd bet she probably feels the same way. Besides, it's a sink in a personal residence and sinks are after all made for and meant for people's hygiene and cleanliness purposes. That's most likely why sinks are constructed of such materials usually like ceramics or even some types of hard plastics, all of which are usually coated with solutions that make them easy to clean and disinfect.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Chances were pretty good that Malia ended up picking up whatever it was that Leora has had since both continued to leave the apartment nearly everyday and especially Leora since she's the one who started exhibiting signs of not being completely well first. 

In Leora’s defence, it’s not unusual for her to have throat or chest infections every year, although this one has persisted longer than most years that I can remember.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In Leora’s defence, it’s not unusual for her to have throat or chest infections every year, although this one has persisted longer than most years that I can remember.

Yes, this time, whatever may be causing her to not be completely well, has seemed to persist for awhile now. I can only hope she becomes completely well again sooner than later. That is something I hope for the both of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t imagine Leora would be too impressed to be walking down the road with a girl who stops and empties her “snot box“ with a farmers blow....

I was brought up on a farm in the 50's, I saw farmers blowing their noses "farmers blow" style in the fields and around the farm, but never indoors, and you definitely never saw a woman indoors or out blow their nose that way. As they say there's a first time for everything, and it's only taken 70 years for me to witness such a repulsive site as a woman doing it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I've worked on residential, commercial, and industrial construction sites for over 30+ years in my life. It was actually not that unusual at all to notice or see some guys from time to time blowing out their nasal passages while outdoors on jobsites, let alone when in jobsite bathrooms in sinks. Most times someone would try to use tissue or rags or handkerchiefs. But there were quite a few times when guys must have not had any of those items and needed to clear out their nasal passages, so they either resorted to blowing out their nasal passages without anything, or to just let it run out of their noses and down across their mouths. There were even a few from time to time who would actually do that, and that my friends, is what is actually very disgusting. I've been in similar situations myself of not having anything to use while needing to clear out my nose and would choose to blow out my nasal passages rather than let it run out down across my mouth. Most times it was men that could be noticed doing so from time to time, but every now and then, even there were some women that did it from time to time as well. Someone having a need to sometime clear out their nasal passages or sinuses, is actually a part of hygiene and everyone has to do it somewhere at some points and times during their lives.

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I was brought up on a farm in the 50's, I saw farmers blowing their noses "farmers blow" style in the fields and around the farm, but never indoors, and you definitely never saw a woman indoors or out blow their nose that way. As they say there's a first time for everything, and it's only taken 70 years for me to witness such a repulsive site as a woman doing it

Someone is bound to say that we are being sexist with our attitude on this matter...I beg to differ, I’m old school in my thinking concerning women, treat them with respect and show them common courtesy, but in return expect someone who doesn’t have the basic social graces of an Neanderthal ...It’s not too much to ask IMO

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've worked on residential, commercial, and industrial construction sites for over 30+ years in my life. It was actually not that unusual at all to notice or see some guys from time to time blowing out their nasal passages while outdoors on jobsites, let alone when in jobsite bathrooms in sinks. Most times someone would try to use tissue or rags or handkerchiefs. But there were quite a few times when guys must have not had any of those items and needed to clear out their nasal passages, so they either resorted to blowing out their nasal passages without anything, or to just let it run out of their noses and down across their mouths. I've been in similar situations myself and would choose to blow out my nasal passages rather than let it run out down across my mouth. Most times it was men that could be noticed doing so, but every now and then, even there were some women that did it.

The difference being Nich, You and Newark were on construction sites or farms, this is happening in a modern apartment occupied by two women who have all the necessary toiletries at their disposal to accommodate blowing of the nose...boxes of tissues are in abundance....I think I am finished with this subject now...But I wouldn’t want to clean the sink after her..

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The difference being Nich, You and Newark were on construction sites or farms, this is happening in a modern apartment occupied by two women who have all the necessary toiletries at their disposal to accommodate blowing of the nose...boxes of tissues are in abundance....I think I am finished with this subject now...But I wouldn’t want to clean the sink after her..

I have no idea why there may have been a decision to just use a sink rather than some tissue. Maybe at the time she did not have any facial tissue of her own and did not want to use any of her friends facial tissues or go to the other toilet room to use any of the tp of which they obviously share. I have no idea behind her thoughts, decisions, or motivations for what she does. But as I said, sinks are made for peoples personal hygiene and are constructed so that they are easily cleaned and disinfected. When I was in the service, I did not care to have to occasionally clean sinks, showers, and even sometimes toilets behind others, but it was something that was required as part of having an obligated duty. So to me, it would not be much to have to clean a sink, especially one that women always use, because they probably keep it pretty clean for the most part anyway.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I have no idea why there may have been a decision to just use a sink rather than some tissue. Maybe at the time she did not have any facial tissue of her own and did not want to use any of her friends facial tissues or go to the other toilet room to use any of the tp of which they obviously share. I have no idea behind her thoughts, decisions, or motivations for what she does. But as I said, sinks are made for peoples personal hygiene and are constructed so that they are easily cleaned and disinfected. When I was in the service, I did not care to have to occasionally clean sinks, showers, and even sometimes toilets behind others, but it was something that was required as part of having an obligated duty. So to me, it would not be much to have to clean a sink, especially one that women always use, because they probably keep it pretty clean for the most part anyway.  

It’s not an isolated occurrence Nich, it’s a daily occurrence .

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well, if that's the case, it surely wouldn't hurt for her to get her a box or two of tissues then. 

She won't buy anything that she can get free off Leora and most times there is a box of tissue in the bathroom