Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness Chris, there would have been a lot a guys who would shit themselves at the prospect of going to war...and anyone who says different has never been in that position.

I would  shit myself as well  but I some times think it would have done me good but that's another story and good luck to those who are        who are on our side

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Wow ... everyone has theories about Leora and Paul's life .... I have mine .. hahaha.
After closing the apartment in Russia he accepts the job offer in Prague for money ...
When she arrives in Prague, she is with Paul .... when Paul visits her on the New Year, Paul and Leora are still a couple ... At the beginning of February that relationship deteriorates ... because of Paul .. I'm not going to explain the reasons here ... hahaha ....
I must say that Leora until her separation with Paul, she has always been faithful to Paul .... as a result of that separation is when Leora meets a boy and for 6 months she has had a romantic relationship .... now she no longer She's with that boy ... (thank god) ... it was a very toxic relationship.
Leora's outings for a few hours, is to meet friends and talk ... go for a walk ... etc ...... none of that is to have sex ... it's just half ...
I must also say that when Leora is alone and needs to tell about her problems, she calls Paul ... that makes me think that their relationship is now very good ... and that she can count on Paul ... that love she has felt and such Once you feel even ... it doesn't disappear overnight.
I think Leora is a brave woman and she doesn't care where she lives ... she starting a new life in another city is not a problem for her ...
Maybe one day I will decide to go to Barcelona ... and start over ... in Spain you live very well ... hahaha.
All I have mentioned are conjectures .. hahaha

Flowers have stop , phonecalls full of anger have stop .. perhaps they were part of this toxic relation .. Leora has also not been out so much for continuous nights last in recent weeks .. perhaps Raul399’s speculations are in the right direction .. Only Leora knows indeed . 

• Haha 1