Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Il y a 2 heures, Pepe a dit :

Rappelez-vous ces jours où elle faisait de la crème dans la chambre d'amis et la rendait si sexy. 

elle avait 10 kg en moins à cette période ...effectivement elle était magnifique de sensualité 

12 minutes ago, moreau said:

she was 10 kg less at that time ... indeed she was magnificent in sensuality 

She is still very capable of being sensual, when she chooses to be so, and has less distractions...But! Her head has to be in the right place for such events, and recently her head has been all over the place.

She will no doubt sort herself out somehow one day I hope. She is riding a psychological roller coaster at the moment, and one day it will grind to a halt. I just hope she survives it emotionally.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

So , after reading again anything that was posted since yesterday afternoon , let me sum it up and whatever isn’t right plus the conclusions that will be made , please correct me if I am wrong .

1. Leora has a boyfriend in Prague that she has never told him what her job is 
  2. The guy has repeatedly accepted shoutings , insults and generally verbal abuse if I may say so from Leora and he has never reacted .
  3. There’s a relation between Leora and a guy that they meet  maybe daily , but Leora overstays at his place usually at weekends 
  4. Paul has moved in with his life , he still cares for Leora as she does for him , that’s why the almost daily phonecalls . 
  5. Leora has moved to Prague indefinitely as this is since many months her new place to live and anything that ties her with Russia , she would like slowly to let it behind . 
  6. Leora has been enchanted of the life in Prague and the way that people live at the western world in comparison to more conservative Russia ( Moscow is another story , but since she was in Krasnoyarsk at the very deep of Russia , the differences with one of Europe’s most beautiful capitals must be huge )

So , Paul is her ex but have moved with his life , Leora needs to cut all ties with him so as to move on with her life but she has difficulties to do so because of certain things like the business he has that she is still helping him and Eva , the dog . 

Malia is there as a best friend , Leora is her mentor and seems as a good distraction for her , training her for all of RLC requirements to have a job like this , in a way she has helped her with her presence there to have a much easier transition for the new life that she is building in Prague because Malia keeps her mind busy and the problems of Leora’s life are in a way absorbed by Malia’s presence . 

These are the basic facts and here come the conclusions for me , that I don’t think will be nicely mentioned . I think Leora has a relation with an amazing guy who has accepted her with all her pros and cons , he isn’t questioning her ( most probably as of her request ) , he has accepted the fact that he can’t go to her home ( since he doesn’t know Leora’s job ) , he has accepted that he can see her and spend the night together 1-2 times per week , apart from week days that maybe they meet for coffee or food for some hours . So , I can’t find anything wrong with this person except that he has accepted all Leora’s request without questioning her , something that shows he is a weak character as he hasn’t the power after so many moths to ask for more from Leora . As a conclusion , Leora controls the relation , she is the boss . So , I have no idea how a relation based on no trust , no communication , no faith can have a chance , it is a miracle that this guy has still Leora in his life and hasn’t abandon her . Maybe at the end , the sex has enchanted them both and it is the thing that keeps this relation alive .

For Leora , Paul is important but at the same time , people here believe that this isn’t the guy to have a life with because he keeps her stable and she needs to cut the sentimental connection with him  . I can’t understand how and when we need to have someone in our lives that repeatedly bring us a good feeling , to let this person away . So , Leora wants to have Paul in her life with her own terms , Paul cares for her as she has been part of his life for so many years but he doesn’t care anymore what Leora wants and this is just great that he does so in my opinion . He isn’t abandoning Leora and he is always there for her but he doesn’t take anymore serious her sentimental words and emotions , he is out emotionally of that . Leora obviously can’t have Paul with the way she has it in her mind that wants him . She has found then a guy who says in all yes , no questions , as mentioned she gave her inner peace . Because he never questioned her . Ok .. is this called a relation ? 

Suggestions and possible solutions . Leora needs to just sit down , make a “conference “with her brain , find out what she wants and slowly try to achieve this step by step . If she  wants to live in Prague , she needs to start acting and behaving like this. If she needs a relation , she needs to start acting and behaving like wanting to invest in that by being sincere , not hiding , being honest and just showing that when we meet someone , it is two who make a relation and not only one . The problem is that all these seems to be too much to handle and perhaps her life isn’t so experienced so as to take the right decisions in order to improve her life there and finally the living in Prague to become ultimately ideal , as much as we can say that a person nowadays can have an ideal life.

It is a life with few costs( economically )  per day , a life that gives you easy money by just hanging around in cameras half or totally naked , touching your best friend and massaging naked , it is a life that looks so easy and rich and unfortunately it is this life that has made her at the moment not being able to handle the real problems in life, ultimately having no one ( except Malia currently ) and feeling the loneliness .  Relations , personal development as a personality and character , generally and in one word , a grown up , this can’t be achieved in that way in my humble opinion .

I will stick again with jimbo4’s opinion , everyday that passes , it makes it worse and worse . She needs to face the world and the real life as fast as possible and go away from all of this comfort zone and having the things the way she wants . She needs to abandon this for a while and if she feels she wants to come back for this job , the place will always be available . With lies , no communication and trust , a real life the way that the word has this meaning for the majority of the people at the forum here isn’t possible .

Linda and Tibor , check this couple out and see how you can achieve a life in front of cameras , a job like this and at the same time developing in your private life as a person .

They live in Prague by the way , the advise is just next door let’s say ( sorry for my sarcasm ) .

This is facts and conclusions by me , repeating things I guess , for whoever disagree or agree and says that it is of course more difficult said than done , yes , but that’s life, a continuous survival at challenges and improvement by becoming better and wiser when you face problems , embrace the difficulties and face them and not just enjoy luxury and a surface life . For all hardcore Leora fans , this is just my opinion from a person who cares as a human being for another one and just states this opinion . For whoever believes differently and maybe with better ideas , maybe they could also be stated and if Leora is reading she can just have a look of what’s  stated here . At the end , she has to do as always , that  is whatever she wants , the decisions must be hers . If will be wrong , she needs to live with them and make better  next time , if she makes the right ones , she will feel incredible confident and she will be ready for even tougher ones in the future, she will have grown up , she will have proved herself that in Prague she finally left the girl life of Russia and became an independent woman , a woman that would care for herself and herself only , without  of course with this attitude hurting others . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora has a boyfriend in Prague that she has never told him what her job is 

A me questo primo punto mi sembra quello più grave. 

Non so che tipo di relazione cerchi Leora ma se vuole una relazione stabile e seria non può nascondere una cosa così ancora a lungo. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A me questo primo punto mi sembra quello più grave. 

Non so che tipo di relazione cerchi Leora ma se vuole una relazione stabile e seria non può nascondere una cosa così ancora a lungo. 

I forgot one last conclusion. Leora wants to have a normal life without bringing this life at the place she lives . She tries to “ marry “ a working life in the apartment with a private life outside of it . Pure common sense , this can never happen . How can you maintain a life out of the apartment by not having this life inside your home ? She has managed to do so by not being honest to the guy or let’s say hiding . this in a way hurts her because she just keeps lying . How can you remain good and emotional stable if you aren’t sincere ? If you are a person with or principles and moral values , at the end , this will hunt you . Either Leora will make her life “ one “ as every normal person  ( except the GOV apartments are ) and “marry” the life outside and ultimately has this as her way of both living  and working or she will have it divided and it will remain as we saw yesterday . There isn’t another option or solution  except of course the one that will impact both her ( she will finally need to have a normal job )  and us ( viewers will need little time to attach to another one or they will simply stop paying  ) , this is to leave RLC and start a life away from the cameras . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, ddhm said:

So , after reading again anything that was posted since yesterday afternoon , let me sum it up and whatever isn’t right plus the conclusions that will be made , please correct me if I am wrong .

1. Leora has a boyfriend in Prague that she has never told him what her job is 
  2. The guy has repeatedly accepted shoutings , insults and generally verbal abuse if I may say so from Leora and he has never reacted .
  3. There’s a relation between Leora and a guy that they meet  maybe daily , but Leora overstays at his place usually at weekends 
  4. Paul has moved in with his life , he still cares for Leora as she does for him , that’s why the almost daily phonecalls . 
  5. Leora has moved to Prague indefinitely as this is since many months her new place to live and anything that ties her with Russia , she would like slowly to let it behind . 
  6. Leora has been enchanted of the life in Prague and the way that people live at the western world in comparison to more conservative Russia 

1. Yes (not 'Boyfriend', a 'Fuck Buddy' more applicable)

2. Every single time

3. No

4. Yes, massively

5. Yes

6. Totally

56 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non so che dire. Se la relazione con Paul non era buona, con questo nuovo ragazzo siamo ad una relazione malata sotto ogni punto di vista. 

With the amount of comments and opinions , suggestions and all posts in general , I think that forum members care more for Leora’s life and her relation than she actually does 🤩 I even wonder if many of us care more for our lives than for Leora’s 🤨🧐🤔😬🙄😳

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Let's look at this logically and rationally, and Leora - When you read this, perhaps take stock?

This is just the last 2 days remember, but a perfect example of the last 4 months.

Part 1

Thursday night - What must he have said or done, that was so bad, so hurtful that she yelled and screamed for a full hour at him? For her to get that bad for so long, calling him names and telling him where to go.

Part 2

Friday morning - What must he have written in text, that smoothed things over so well that she called him first thing (after getting her call to Paul out of the way first) and speak to him like he was the world's greatest guy? For NINETY MINUTES. Getting more and more excited as she talked on and on and on, laughing with him regular.

Part 3

Friday night - What must have happened, for her to change her mind in going out to meet him at night - for the first time in 2 and a half weeks - To then yell and scream at him even worse then the previous night? To the point where she was shaking with emotion? To the point where she was in floods of tears? To the point where she threw her phone on the floor and broke the screen? What had he said or done to her?

....Yet, why did she contemplate calling him just hours later again? If this had been midweek, when Malia was there with her for company, would she be showing as much interest......

Ok, we don't know if she has met him today. She HAS gone out very early for her, so she could have chosen a day being pampered at the spa or salon, for example. But she very well may be meeting him at some point. I CERTAINLY believe we will see at least one phone call to him before long, and she will be acting all girly and mushy again with him, as he sits there listening to her gabble away about shopping or beauty treatments. But how long before she loses it again with him - Less than a week perhaps?

But just seeing that tirade last night, wouldn't anyone in their right mind KNOW this guy is NOT the one you should even give the time of day to, let alone give them anything else....

38 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Let's look at this logically and rationally, and Leora - When you read this, perhaps take stock?

This is just the last 2 days remember, but a perfect example of the last 4 months.

Part 1

Thursday night - What must he have said or done, that was so bad, so hurtful that she yelled and screamed for a full hour at him? For her to get that bad for so long, calling him names and telling him where to go.

Part 2

Friday morning - What must he have written in text, that smoothed things over so well that she called him first thing (after getting her call to Paul out of the way first) and speak to him like he was the world's greatest guy? For NINETY MINUTES. Getting more and more excited as she talked on and on and on, laughing with him regular.

Part 3

Friday night - What must have happened, for her to change her mind in going out to meet him at night - for the first time in 2 and a half weeks - To then yell and scream at him even worse then the previous night? To the point where she was shaking with emotion? To the point where she was in floods of tears? To the point where she threw her phone on the floor and broke the screen? What had he said or done to her?

Ok, we don't know if she has met him today. She HAS gone out very early for her, so she could have chosen a day being pampered at the spa or salon, for example. But she very well may be meeting him at some point. I CERTAINLY believe we will see at least one phone call to him before long, and she will be acting all girly and mushy again with him, as he sits there listening to her gabble away about shopping or beauty treatments. But how long before she loses it again with him - Less than a week perhaps?

But just seeing that tirade last night, wouldn't anyone in their right mind KNOW this guy is NOT the one you should even give the time of day to, let alone give them anything else....

Anyone, yourself included I would imagine watches her take her showers...There are normal showers where she will jump in, run the water and attend to her " pussie" with running water. Then there is the " I'm going shagging " shower, where she really soaps up the sponge and then after rinsing off the suds she will attend to her pussie with the special tratment vaginal wash and deep clean it....Also for the first time in two and a half weeks she has shaved her " landing strip "...Why? Because since she has been seeing him over the months she only lets it grow when there is a break for whatever reason..Plus !! He is possibly against pubic hair, maybe one of the " modern " generation who remove all natural hair from every part of the body.

Elementary my dear Watson !! 

image.jpeg.2fe15d72a68080ed3dc1e9bc9c0bb9cc.jpeg

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Anyone, yourself included I would imagine watches her take her showers...There are normal showers where she will jump in, run the water and attend to her " pussie" with running water. Then there is the " I'm going shagging " shower, where she really soaps up the sponge and then after rinsing off the suds she will attend to her pussie with the special tratment vaginal wash and deep clean it....Also for the first time in two and a half weeks she has shaved her " landing strip "...Why? Because since she has been seeing him over the months she only lets it grow when there is a break for whatever reason..

Elementary my dear Watson !! 

image.jpeg.2fe15d72a68080ed3dc1e9bc9c0bb9cc.jpeg

I'm kidding myself. I know. As soon as i saw her almost call him in bed three times, i knew.

It gets to the point where you can't keep defending someone who keeps on making their own mistakes, especially when it leaves them distraught like that time and again.

Yet what does this guy have that she cannot leave? WHY IS THIS SAD SACK SO IMPORTANT??

As i say, we can't say 100% she has been with him, but all things considered....

LET THE BULLSHIT CONTINUE LEORA!!! HAPPY TIMES AHEAD!! 🤬