Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

That's right, in fact for me RLC as a single is, I don't say impossible, but it's difficult if you want to find a stable relationship.

But take RLC out of the equation, and it is the craziest situation i have ever seen. A guy who takes so much yelling and screaming on the phone time and time again, yet will then leap up to meet her as soon as he can if she said to. A woman who chooses not to see him when she can so often. They don't even phone each other for an entire week, but text each other constantly. They're not even fuck buddies now - They're Penpals!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

We will see in the next few weeks what happens. I wouldn't be surprised if he started dating this one again...

Weeks?....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

I hate this having multiple threads I feel like I'm chasing my tail trying to have a conversation with SG and the tubby one. 

i'm off soon so you'll have an easier ride! All this today genuinely gave me headache. I can't stand to see what happened. Horrible, horrific. Yet i know it will mean sweet fuck all, and it will be like nothing ever happened. Like we all dreamed it know and it will be back to square one again. THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

i'm off soon so you'll have an easier ride! All this today genuinely gave me headache. I can't stand to see what happened. Horrible, horrific. Yet i know it will mean sweet fuck all, and it will be like nothing ever happened. Like we all dreamed it know and it will be back to square one again. THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

Wash, rinse and repeat 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

Remember those days when she would cream up in the guest room and make it look so sexy. 

She's creaming herself up now in the bedroom, in a sense!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

But it's not where we can clearly see. 

Yeah, it was blink and you miss anyway. 

I'm going to bed. I can't stand another night like last night again!