Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

What would rlc do if we all stopped watching leora would they say come on up your game  leora  or don't bother we have enough shit sites to keep us going or get rid of malia and see want happens or bring in the stud Paul I been a fan for over 7 years never bought into rlc  I'm just a free viewer so I can understand the complaints from people who pay    pulo keeps downloading old vids but I want new not yesterday

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

And yes another great bate with dildo from our lovely Leora,loved it.Thank you Leora,love you.You´re the best.

It would be nice if Leora would do that when Malia is on the bed beside her.😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes,I absolutely agree with.She has several to choose from so I hope some day she will demonstrate some for Malia.

We can only hope she reads this, and gets some ideas.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Quello che mi disturba di Leora è che, come si è visto stasera, lei non ha bisogno di fare la pseudo-lesbica come le ragazze di Barcellona. Non capisco questa cosa che lei una volta al mese faccia queste buffonate con Malia quando lei è in grado di stare nei top replay anche senza fare NIENTE. Stessa cosa vale per Malia. 

Sarà pure che lo facciano per soldi ma per quello basterebbe anche fare come ha fatto Leora stasera. 

• Sad 1