Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

If I can stop wanking for a minute mind you all depends whose in front of me and whose behind me I know someone who won't be there.     alladino 

OMG, he whould be the pain in ass by saying too everyone you are fake and not doing it how he likes it. 🤣

While I'm a big fan of Leora's otherwise I wouldn't risk posting here, Leora I think has somewhat lost direction, and needs reclaim her freedom by getting back in control of her life and stop being the nice person that she is for once, and put the brakes on Malia thinking it's her divine right to keep jumping on her bed every night, to watch Leora's iPad (she's got her own) some nights she's on Leora's bed long before Leora's even out of the bathroom. Leora needs to copy Malia by closing her bedroom door every so often, even if it's only to watch something YouTube, talk to friends via media, listen to music or whatever otherwise she'll not be doing herself any good, and keep giving the Allodino's of this world ammunition to continue posting crap about her.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

While I'm a big fan of Leora's otherwise I wouldn't risk posting here, Leora I think has somewhat lost direction, and needs reclaim her freedom by getting back in control of her life and stop being the nice person that she is for once, and put the brakes on Malia thinking it's her divine right to keep jumping on her bed every night, to watch Leora's iPad (she's got her own) some nights she's on Leora's bed long before Leora's even out of the bathroom. Leora needs to copy Malia by closing her bedroom door every so often, even if it's only to watch something YouTube, talk to friends via media, listen to music or whatever otherwise she'll not be doing herself any good, and keep giving the Allodino's of this world ammunition to continue posting crap about her.

I agree with your points of view, but Allodino will only write crap about her and don't ever see that changing anytime soon sadly.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

In het vorige app was het spannender om naar te kijken, de hond ,Paul,  ze maakte poppen maakte ruzie met Paul, soms voorspelbaar als ze masturbeerde soms ook niet, dit alles mis ik,  nu is het  een fake schow maar toch blijven we kijken.ze moeten Malia ook een app. geven

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I agree some night nights it would do them good not to always do the same thing  and they do talk about this, which is why they bought the shisha , and also watch the tv more once the male friend showed them  how to use it properly.  Just so you know 90% of there nights are planned before hand by leora , Last night was the first night they sat in bed together since friday night, as malia has been away for 3 nights and it gave them a good chance to catch up . also  leora asked her if she wanted to watch  series 5 of lucifer  on  the ipad while they were eating in the kitchen as it was now available on their site,  and had earlier told her to go and get her body brush for the massage. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Completely agree with your Sentiments. It's a honest and a excellent assessment  Leora is been suffocated in her own home. The solutions you mention seem to cause Malia to get offended ? I'm with you with 100%  Thanks for highlighting this I tried many times and only got ridiculed .

• Like 4
  • Haha 1