Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

40 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I agree some night nights it would do them good not to always do the same thing  and they do talk about this, which is why they bought the shisha , and also watch the tv more once the male friend showed them  how to use it properly.  Just so you know 90% of there nights are planned before hand by leora , Last night was the first night they sat in bed together since friday night, as malia has been away for 3 nights and it gave them a good chance to catch up . also  leora asked her if she wanted to watch  series 5 of lucifer  on  the ipad while they were eating in the kitchen as it was now available on their site,  and had earlier told her to go and get her body brush for the massage. 

My friend this had nothing to do with individual nights, percentages or what they watch, this was just a general observation over many months.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Ste said:

Completely agree with your Sentiments. It's a honest and a excellent assessment  Leora is been suffocated in her own home. The solutions you mention seem to cause Malia to get offended ? I'm with you with 100%  Thanks for highlighting this I tried many times and only got ridiculed .

Don't worry the ones that will try and ridicule me are probably still asleep, but I'm ready for them

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My friend this had nothing to do with individual nights, percentages or what they watch, this was just a general observation over many months.

I understand what it must look like for people that don't understand russian ,but what you are observing is not the full story,  as everyone knows  malia was meant to have gone home months ago , and other guests had been planned to have come  during the summer.  But 2020 has been a fucked up year for most of the world. 

End of the days the girls are trying there best from the situation they are in. 

The big change for leora is what happened with paul earlier in the year , that knocked her for six  and malia helped her get through it in her own little way.  

Malia is very very  shy and  insecure , leora knows this and helps her get through it but it can cause tension between them, in the last 2 months she has helped her find part time work  and meet new friends , which is a major step for malia to have done, and therefore has spent much more time away from the apartment to give leora space. 

Has leora used this time and space any different ?  i would say no, in fact she sometimes looks lost on her own. 

there will be certain times when the girls will be in their own rooms, like they were 3 weeks ago  for a few days.

Hopefully soon they can sort out away of getting malia home safely and leora going home to get eva and bring her too prague when she is fit to travel . 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

I understand what it must look like for people that don't understand russian ,but what you are observing is not the full story,  as everyone knows  malia was meant to have gone home months ago , and other guests had been planned to have come  during the summer.  But 2020 has been a fucked up year for most of the world. 

The big change for leora is what happened with paul earlier in the year , that knocked her for six  and malia helped her get through it in her own little way.  

Malia is very very  shy and  insecure , leora knows this and helps her get through it but it can cause tension between them, in the last 2 months she has helped her find part time work  and meet new friends , which is a major step for malia to have done, and therefore has spent much more time away from the apartment to give leora space. 

Has leora used this time and space any different ?  i would say no, in fact she sometimes looks lost on her own. 

there will be certain times when the girls will be in their own rooms, like they were 3 weeks ago  for a few days.

Hopefully soon they can sort out away of getting malia home safely and leora going home to get eva and bring her too prague when she is fit to travel . 

I for one, do not know or understand any dialects of the Russian language. I've been considering trying to locate and perhaps acquire a good language software translator that does both regardless of whether it may be an audio version of language, or a printed or text version of language. As far as what has been mentioned related to what has at times seemed to occur at the residence regarding the residents there, when it was first noticed that the participant known as Malia had arrived there and was added to the residents occupants listing, I did not think much of it other than such a situation would probably change the dynamics of the residence by changing the fact that her friend would not always be there by herself as often as had been. I thought if anything, that could have had a negative impact on the overall situation. After observing for awhile and giving the matter enough thought, I came to a point of thinking that perhaps I had been somewhat selfish in thinking about the situation in those ways because she had been living there for six months alone and by herself. Not to mention but, it was one of, if not the closest friend of hers that had arrived and became her roommate. The more I thought about it, I came to a realization that such a situation was beneficial to not just one or the other of them, but to both of the two friends. It was certainly beneficial to her in giving her some much needed and deserved company rather than spending as much time alone as she had been for as long as she had been, and it was certainly beneficial to her close friend in helping her to acquire some likely much needed income. After awhile, I got used to the living situation of the two friends there, and like anything else in life, the situation has had it's ups and downs, although it has seemed imo that the upsides have outweighed the downsides a good bit. Obviously, there have been times of disappointment to some, but there have also been times of satisfaction to some. As in most cases in life, very few will ever be satisfied or content all of the time. As for myself, there have been times of disappointment related to the situation there at that residence, but there have also been times of satisfaction related to the same situation. The two have been close friends for quite awhile. It is certainly good in life to have close enough friends that can be relied upon if there may ever be any need to. Any part of their relationship of friendship being beneficial to one another is certainly a good thing and is alright by me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

Thank you GAG-HER for the information.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Thank you GAG-HER for the information.

Yes, GH has seemed to have a good and reliable language translation ability imo. I have not noticed much, if any of the info. that he has shared that seemed to be wrong or incorrect as far as not seeming to coincide with what has occurred there with the two friends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora 👸

In the bathroom 🛁 

relaxing bubble bath 

🐈😘😍

Great afternoon 

Splish splash she was takin a bath....on about a Wednesday night,

A rub a dub...she was relaxin' in the tub...thinkin' everything was alright,

Well she stepped out the tub and put her feet on the floor,

Wrapped a towel around herself and opened the door,

And then a splish splash...she jumped back in the tub, 

Well how was she to know there was a party goin' on ?

She was a splishin' and a splashin'....and reelin' with a feelin',

And movin' and a groovin....and a rockin' and a rollin' !  🛁 😉

• Like 3