Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

On 9/20/2020 at 4:09 AM, gunterfresh389 said:

Very good bates my Lovely Leora. In fact, I think you and Malia give us a nice week and we thanks espécially Leora alone, and Leora and Malia togheter... How amazing you are together... By, I love both better than universe... Good week-end my star of erotic moment... Amazing...

While I'm a big fan of Leora's and have been for years, unless I missed something everyone else noticed and I didn't, all I saw was Leora doing what has become familiar of late, teasing, killing time until Malia gets back so she doesn't have to look after her followers, there's always the possibility she'll now prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

While I'm a big fan of Leora's and have been for years, unless I missed something everyone else noticed and I didn't, all I saw was Leora doing what has become familiar of late, teasing, killing time until Malia gets back so she doesn't have to look after her followers, there's always the possibility she'll now prove me wrong.

She might be doing her best for her followers in the limited time she has alone during the weekdays. When Malia is away at the weekend its gives the real Leora time to shine through unfortunately its still not sufficient time to reinvent herself and surprise us like she use to at any time day or night of her choice
Closing her bedroom door doesn't seem to be a option anymore I think it caused some issues. Hope the good times come back soon but either way I'm staying until Leora decides to call it a day

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

She might be doing her best for her followers in the limited time she has alone during the weekdays. When Malia is away at the weekend its gives the real Leora time to shine through unfortunately its still not sufficient time to reinvent herself and surprise us like she use to at any time day or night of her choice
Closing her bedroom door doesn't seem to be a option anymore I think it caused some issues. Hope the good times come back soon but either way I'm staying until Leora decides to call it a day

I'm with you with most of your comment, but Leora also has a private life now at weekends outside the apartment, the only issue I have, for example Leora knows Malia's out of the apartment for two hours, Leora will make that 2 hours of (promise a lot, deliver nothing) teasing, nothing wrong with that, except it's become much more of a regular occurrence now than before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I'm with you with most of your comment, but Leora also has a private life now at weekends outside the apartment, the only issue I have, for example Leora knows Malia's out of the apartment for two hours, Leora will make that 2 hours of (promise a lot, deliver nothing) teasing, nothing wrong with that, except it's become much more of a regular occurrence now than before.

After all is said and done. Without any disrespect to her followers Leora has always done things her way and usually everything come's right we have to wait and see.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Thank you ladies for another wonderful session. We can't Thank you enough ❤️👏😘

Just watched the replay and couldn't agree more with Pepe.

20 hours ago, Newark52 said:

She's managed it yet again, teasing until Malia comes back, now somebody tell me that this hasn't become a regular occurrence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

She's managed it yet again, teasing until Malia comes back, now somebody tell me that this hasn't become a regular occurrence.

I was genuinely hoping with that sophisticated look and lying on the bed unaccompanied we would see one of  Leora's beautiful start to a new day but as they say patience is a virtue. I know a lot of fans enjoy the the ladies together in the bedroom and wouldn't see a issue of what were speaking off . Personally I only watch Leora and love the magic of her on her own and nothing can beat that in my opinion

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1