Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Leora she's the best of the East... She's beautiful, she's smart, she's clean I think you can eat on the floor in this appart, she's sensuous, she tease just enough, she's the most erotic person I saw in my life, she take care of his friend Malia, she caressed Malia, she share everything with Malia, she do the meals, she share quasi everyting with us, she laugh often, finally she try to do her best constantly and I have a lot of respect for that, for that girl... I love you my favorite babe of the east...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This is directed to the lovely and attractive woman known as Leora. Leora my dear, I have noticed that you have chosen to wear the cute pink bow hair/headband that displays OMG on both sides of the bow once again. It's always been something that's been quite cute and certainly nice to have noticed some of the times when you have chosen to wear it since you first acquired such a cute item. Although you really have never needed to be wearing it for me to think OMG whenever I've been able to see the appealing vision of the attractive woman that you are. 😍

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Thanks my beautifull for this week... How imagination you have... It's amazing... Always something new, you share quasi everything with us and I have a question for the forum... Somebody can says to me when Leora don't work, don't do the show, don't share his sexuality when she's in the appart ? Never, when she's there, she's 100% there even she look at the phone... She always there for us and you know that if you have a little bit of honesty in your heart you agree what you said to you.... I love this girl, his coloc Malia, I love everything about this appart... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, gunterfresh389 said:

Thanks my beautiful for this week... How imagination you have... It's amazing... Always something new, you share quasi everything with us and I have a question for the forum... Somebody can says to me when Leora don't work, don't do the show, don't share his sexuality when she's in the apart ? Never, when she's there, she's 100% there even she look at the phone... She always there for us and you know that if you have a little bit of honesty in your heart you agree what you said to you.... I love this girl, his coloc Malia, I love everything about this apart... 

She has always been professional in her batings and we love her for it too.

• Like 3

Oh how I would cherish an opportunity to be able to rub, squeeze, and massage the attractive woman known as Leora all over that quite appealing anatomy of hers, amongst being privileged enough to do some other things with her as well ! It is nice to dream of nice things of course, and especially nice things such as that. 😍

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The attractive woman known as Leora looked really good in a matching red bra & panty lingerie outfit that she apparently must have recently acquired and now has changed into a matching black bra & panty lingerie outfit that she looks very good in and that she apparently must have recently acquired as well. 😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The attractive woman known as Leora looked really good in a matching red bra & panty lingerie outfit that she apparently must have recently acquired and now has changed into a matching black bra & panty lingerie outfit that she looks very good in and that she apparently must have recently acquired as well. 😍

She might change again ?? And wail till she decides how she going to dress up for the evening might be 2 or 3 changes. Got to love this Lady

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently the lovely Leora has had some blonde high-lighting added into her hair. Blonde or brunette, she is certainly quite an attractive woman imo. 😍

Leora had a busy week been to the Opticians new Glasses and today your right the Hair Salon and she looks Amazing. Have a Wonderful Evening / Night / Weekend. Leora  Enjoy.

And the Speculation can Resume on Monday !!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1