Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

55 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo I think your money will be in your pocket for a long time to come, because things aren't going to change until Malia goes back to Russia or Leora takes back control of her own life in the apartment.

Everything that the girls do is because of leora , she controls everything in her life, including her man.  Malia spent 100 hours away from apartment in 8 days 2 weeks ago , and has spent  most weekends away in last 2 months, what did leora do in that time? nothing , didn't change one thing .  

Malia will be going home when it is safe and it would be good for leora  aswell to go home for a couple of weeks .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Everything that the girls do is because of leora , she controls everything in her life, including her man.  Malia spent 100 hours away from apartment in 8 days 2 weeks ago , and has spent  most weekends away in last 2 months, what did leora do in that time? nothing , didn't change one thing .  

Malia will be going home when it is safe and it would be good for leora  aswell to go home for a couple of weeks .

I kind of figured I wasn't alone in noticing most of what has actually occurred there recently. Other than it has seemed that both of their spending more of their times away had increased, as far as anything considered more than normal or of more significant interests occurring there lately, nothing about sums it up GH.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo I think your money will be in your pocket for a long time to come, because things aren't going to change until Malia goes back to Russia or Leora takes back control of her own life in the apartment.

Personally, I don't think they will ever change now that she is seeing someone else!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, I don't think they will ever change now that she is seeing someone else!

It's quite likely a given that she will always have supporters no matter how she may change for as long as she chooses to be a participant of the project, even if it turns out to be more of on a part time basis than ever had been. But it's also quite likely a given that many who have been both long term as well as short term supporters will choose to just move on in different directions as well. I've always admired and thought alot of the woman known as Leora. My opinions of how I feel about Leora as well as what has been occurring there recently are similar to that of jimbo's.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It's quite likely a given that she will always have supporters no matter how she may change for as long as she chooses to be a participant of the project, even if it turns out to be more of on a part time basis than ever had been. But it's also quite likely a given that many who have been both long term as well as short term supporters will choose to just move on in different directions as well. I've always admired and thought alot of the woman known as Leora. My opinions of how I feel about Leora as well as what has been occurring there recently are similar to that of jimbo's.  

Regardless of how loyal her fans are, it would be unnatural for them not to feel the same way as Jimbo expressed.  However, after reading a few more posts of Jimbo's after said expression, it has come to light that he may very well not support the effort during this time of the year and due to the circumstances of the content provided has chosen to express himself with his expression in lieu of using a vacation for the reason of expressing discontent.

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Regardless of how loyal her fans are, it would be unnatural for them not to feel the same way as Jimbo expressed.  However, after reading a few more posts of Jimbo's after said expression, it has come to light that he may very well not support the effort during this time of the year and due to the circumstances of the content provided has chosen to express himself with his expression in lieu of using a vacation for the reason of expressing discontent.

I noticed where he had mentioned going on a vacation or holiday as is referred to there at times. I know he thinks alot of Leora and always has seemed to, even though, there have been some times where he has expressed some discouragment about what had seemed to have been occurring at the times, just as I, and others have as well. As much as jimbo has always thought of and liked Leora, for some reason, I don't think he would mention what he did about having intentions on stopping a subscription this coming December if circumstances or situations did not seem to improve at the residence according to his views or opinions on such matters, rather than being more because of his vacation plans. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I noticed where he had mentioned going on a vacation or holiday as is referred to there at times. I know he thinks alot of Leora and has always seemed to, even though, there have been some times where he has expressed some discouragment about what had seemed to have been occurring at the times, just as I and others have as well. As much as jimbo has always thought of and liked Leora, for some reason, I don't think he would mention what he did about having intentions on stopping a subscription if circumstances or situations did not seem to improve at the residence according to his views or opinions on such matters rather than being more because of his vacation plans. 

All I'm saying is that he just might cancel his subscription at this time every year if he makes the same plans every year. Why pay for something you know you are not going to be at home to watch?  I'm sure it's pure speculation on my part!

Having said that, I take nothing away from what he expressed.  I think it was genuine and truthful and just so happened at a time in the year where he was going on vacation.  His vacation sounds much more inviting than watching a cam girl any day!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I noticed where he had mentioned going on a vacation or holiday as is referred to there at times. I know he thinks alot of Leora and has always seemed to, even though, there have been some times where he has expressed some discouragment about what had seemed to have been occurring at the times, just as I and others have as well. As much as jimbo has always thought of and liked Leora, for some reason, I don't think he would mention what he did about having intentions on stopping a subscription if circumstances or situations did not seem to improve at the residence according to his views or opinions on such matters rather than being more because of his vacation plans. 

Gent's !!  Just to clarify, I will be arriving back in the UK on November 30.....My membership subscription is still in force until mid December, so as you can see my vacation has played no part in my decision not to renew.

And as you say, yes I have been fond of Leora for many years, and still am, but I am now reluctant to pay for something that is not as it was when first I started following her.

But as mentioned previously, I have left my options open for the future. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

All I'm saying is that he just might cancel his subscription at this time every year if he makes the same plans every year. Why pay for something you know you are not going to be at home to watch?  I'm sure it's pure speculation on my part!

Having said that, I take nothing away from what he expressed.  I think it was genuine and truthful and just so happened at a time in the year where he was going on vacation.  His vacation sounds much more inviting than watching a cam girl any day!

I thought he had mentioned something about leaving to fly down to the Carribean soon and that he would be checking in on the residence for short periods daily besides keeping his subscription active until at least December.