Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Gent's !!  Just to clarify, I will be arriving back in the UK on November 30.....My membership subscription is still in force until mid December, so as you can see my vacation has played no part in my decision not to renew.

And as you say, yes I have been fond of Leora for many years, and still am, but I am now reluctant to pay for something that is not as it was when first I started following her.

But as mentioned previously, I have left my options open for the future. 

I was just trying to have a little fun with Nick Jimbo.  I hope you could see that and that there was no harm in my word towards you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I thought he had mentioned something about leaving to fly down to the Carribean soon and that he would be checking in on the residence for short periods daily besides keeping his subscription active until at least December.

He would be giving 15 minutes a day towards keeping up on CC about what was happening with Leora on RLC.

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Gent's !!  Just to clarify, I will be arriving back in the UK on November 30.....My membership subscription is still in force until mid December, so as you can see my vacation has played no part in my decision not to renew.

And as you say, yes I have been fond of Leora for many years, and still am, but I am now reluctant to pay for something that is not as it was when first I started following her.

But as mentioned previously, I have left my options open for the future. 

Without going back to the posts, that's what I thought I recalled you had mentioned. So I was responding to HF's comments related to the matter.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Without going back to the posts, that's what I thought I recalled you had mentioned. So I was responding to HF's comments related to the matter.

The whole thing I was trying to do was post like you and failed miserably lol.  Jimbo just got caught up in the middle of it lol.  There is only one person on this forum that can post like you Nick!!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He would be giving 15 minutes a day towards keeping up on CC about what was happening with Leora on RLC.

Well, if that's what he mentioned, then I must have read it too fast. Anyways, I noticed he just clarified the matter more.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Das Ganze, was ich versucht habe, war wie du zu posten und kläglich gescheitert, lol. Jimbo wurde gerade mitten drin gefangen, lol. Es gibt nur eine Person in diesem Forum, die wie Sie posten kann, Nick !!

Harley, do you think people are waiting for your posts??....and then happy about your posts?? I'm amamazed!!!

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I thought he had mentioned something about leaving to fly down to the Carribean soon and that he would be checking in on the residence for short periods daily besides keeping his subscription active until at least December.

I am unable to watch RLC where I am going, besides the fact that I am away relaxing and other priorities kick in. But I will be checking CC forum for 15 minutes daily.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am unable to watch RLC where I am going, besides the fact that I am away relaxing and other priorities kick in. But I will be checking CC forum for 15 minutes daily.

Alright mate. Obviously HF read you right, and well, apparently I must not have. At least not completely. Guess that's what can happen when someone doesn't read something slow enough to make sure of any specific meaning. Oh well, all I can do is try to keep that in mind. 🙂

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Alright mate. Obviously HF read you right, and well, apparently I must not have. At least not completely. Guess that's what can happen when someone doesn't read something slow enough to make sure of any specific meaning. Oh well, all I can do is try to keep that in mind. 🙂

Easy enough mistake Nich....No problem !

• Like 1