Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, patou said:

I watched a webcam of prague no longer nobody in the streets I think what does not fit is evening she planned she did not open the curtains this morning

That's an interesting point, well spotted!

It may not mean anything, but still....

"The only predictable thing in this apartment is the curtains are opened in the daytime" 🤩

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

How much do you bet Malia will come back tomorrow and masturbate herself?

It's already written to me that this will be the case.

Oh yes very possible, but i will be happy if she does! 🤩

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, Leora can no longer be the victim from now on. If you persist with this toxic report you deserve to be treated badly.

In all fairness, she doesn't deserve to be treated badly. Most certainly not. And i think HE gets a lot of bad treatment in all this.

But she is allowing herself to be in this situation week after week, and despite her intelligence, keeps it going for some weird reason. THAT is what i struggle to defend anymore, especially after last night.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In all fairness, she doesn't deserve to be treated badly. Most certainly not. And i think HE gets a lot of bad treatment in all this.

But she is allowing herself to be in this situation week after week, and despite her intelligence, keeps it going for some weird reason. THAT is what i struggle to defend anymore, especially after last night.

A questo punto se la sta solo cercando. È un farsi del male che non sta portando a niente. 

Comunque, fra una settimana o meno saremo di nuovo al punto di partenza. Triste ma tanto andrà così. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
52 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, in a week or less we'il be back to the starting point. Sad but that's going to be the case.

We are probably back at the start point sooner than that.

😡

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We are probably back at the start point as we speak.

😡

It is getting harder to have any sympathy for Leora, everyone on this forum can see her being involved with this guy is a complete disaster, so why can't she see that. If this guy is treating her bad and she stays with him then she is a fool, but if he is not doing anything wrong then he is a fool for putting up with the bullshit she hands out. The way she has been acting lately I am inclined to think she has anger or other mental health issues she needs to deal with before she gets involved in any relationship. I am just happy Malia was not around to witness what we saw as I am sure it would have been hard on her. I can only hope the way Leora has been acting lately that it does not start to effect the friendship she has with malia. I just wish Leora or this guy were adult enough to realize being together is the worst thing they could be doing for each other, and just call it quits and break all ties with each other.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
55 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It is getting harder to have any sympathy for Leora, everyone on this forum can see her being involved with this guy is a complete disaster, so why can't she see that.

Totally agree. But i think she CAN see it, but there is a reason why she can't let go. I think it's because until she extends her friend base there, which she is most likely doing by meeting the girls in the salon etc, then apart from Malia, he's the only person there for her. There's a good chance she is spending the day with the salon girls now, we don't know.

If this guy is treating her bad and she stays with him then she is a fool, but if he is not doing anything wrong then he is a fool for putting up with the bullshit she hands out.

I don't think for a moment he is treating her bad, on the contrary, i think he simply isn't the person she wants him to be. So because of that, she gets easily annoyed and frustrated. He is weak, and is desperate to keep hold of her for as long as possible. If it means only seeing her once a week, he'll take it. Once a month, he'll take it. I think he's eager to please, but puts his foot in it without realizing. But rather than accept he is the wrong guy, she is sticking with him and trying to change him, and can't, so this makes her more and more annoyed. And on it goes.

The way she has been acting lately I am inclined to think she has anger or other mental health issues she needs to deal with before she gets involved in any relationship

Most definitely as far as i'm concerned. Her behavior has been very, shall we say, 'erratic' in the last 4 months, around the exact same time all this started with him. But i don't blame him for the change, he doesn't know any other 'Her'. He's a BIG reason of course, but not the only one by far. But yes, i have witnessed things, which she is most likely not even aware of.

I am just happy Malia was not around to witness what we saw as I am sure it would have been hard on her. I can only hope the way Leora has been acting lately that it does not start to effect the friendship she has with malia.

No, it won't affect it. Don't forget how long Malia has known her, she will know what she's like. And Malia of course has a reason to leave the apartment, which is what Leora wanted her to do, get out and find your own social life. The trouble with that, is because of things, Leora is not only now alone some weekends, but actually looks bored and lost very quickly. When Malia comes back after nights away, Leora genuinely looks like she's missed her.

I just wish Leora or this guy were adult enough to realize being together is the worst thing they could be doing for each other, and just call it quits and break all ties with each other.

Now THAT is the key! But WHY can't they call it quits? It's an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a negligee!! I can see his view, he is both besotted and i think scared of her leaving him. As for her, i can't even BEGIN to understand what she is trying to get out of it all, because nothing she does makes ANY sense. And it is only getting worse and worse by the week. They argued and she yelled at him from the first month on despite spending nights away regular, now that yelling and arguing still carries on, but the physical contact is minimal at best! Bizarre. Just from the last 2 nights alone, one of them should have said "That's it, Goodbye". But no, it will carry on.