Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh and by the way Leora - When you get your breath back......Show him your phone, and that the screen is now fucked. HE caused that, because you threw it in anger at what he did.

So you can say it was his fault and HE should pay for a new one! There you go! Saved you some cash!!

Happy to help!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, patou said:

Is Leora going to be home tonight?

Most likely before curfew, so well before 9pm we'd imagine. But plenty of time to then get on the phone with him again....

After all, it IS nearly THREE WEEKS since she spent any real time with him, just like any normal healthy relationship....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

a suggestion a camera on the front door these the what to prepare their bags for the weekends leora and malia

If a camera was installed over the front door, then they'd would just prepare somewhere else.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brock! said:

The only explanation I can think of is that he phoned two different people on Friday. It doesn't explain his bizarre behavior in any other way.

She DID call 2 people Friday. One was Paul, and those calls were nice.

The other person was Sad Sack, and this was who she lost it completely with.

No one else.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

She DID call 2 people Friday. One was Paul, and those calls were nice.

The other person was Sad Sack, and this was who she lost it completely with.

No one else.

Non lo so, dubito che Leora parli soltanto con le solite 2-3 persone. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

The other explanation is that he has to be seen by a good psychiatrist. Because these mood swings are not a good thing at all.

Never a truer word spoken. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know, I doubt Leora only speaks to the usual 2-3 people.

That is true. She has been speaking to several others, people from the Dog Shelter back home, there is a new thing going on there which she is involved with, plus the people from the salon who she is friends with and indeed went to a birthday party last week for one of them, so yes she does speak to others, of course. However, the vast majority of her calls are to the same 2 people. And these calls are the lengthy ones. And yesterday, she spoke to Paul and 'Him'. As i said, no one else yesterday.