Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

I don't understand people complaining every day and then continue to pay for a service they are not happy with. Cancel your membership and move on for christ sake. She's not going to change for any of you no matter what you say.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pepe said:

I don't understand people complaining every day and then continue to pay for a service they are not happy with. Cancel your membership and move on for christ sake. She's not going to change for any of you no matter what you say.

Once again, I'm just posting an observation from what I've read.  I'm not a member of RLC and haven't been for almost 4 years coming this February.  Her not changing is her choice Pepe, but sooner or later it's going to bite her in her hind parts!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Once again, I'm just posting an observation from what I've read.  I'm not a member of RLC and haven't been for almost 4 years coming this February.  Her not changing is her choice Pepe, but sooner or later it's going to bite her in her hind parts!

Then so be it.

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't blame her either Nick, but if that is the case with her then it's time for her to throw in the towel and move on with her life.  She's obviously found something outside and some place that she would rather be than in the apartment and when she is in the apartment, nobody can honestly tell me they still feel the same way about all of her bates and what she does.  There is a disconnect these days and it shows with a lot of her fans IMO.

Perhaps she may be uncertain how things may end up turning out as far as if she has been becoming somewhat involved to some extent with some other guy. As I mentioned, most who have been around long enough, should have realized or knew what the site was meant to be when it started out. Offering others opportunities to actually be voyeurs, imo did not necessarily mean that there should always be expectations of site participants always being at their respective residences, or that there should always be expectations of observations of sexual situations. I also mentioned that any participant should be expected to spend at least a minimum amount of time in their respective residences. I don't believe that she has fallen below a threshold in either category imo.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps she may be uncertain how things may end up turning out as far as if she has been becoming somewhat involved to some extent with some other guy. As I mentioned, most who have been around long enough, should have realized or knew what the site was meant to be when it started out. Offering others opportunities to actually be voyeurs, imo did not necessarily mean that there should always be expectations of site participants always being at their respective residences, or that there should always be expectations of observations of sexual situations. I also mentioned that any participant should be expected to spend at least a minimum amount of time in their respective residences. I don't believe that she has fallen below that threshold of either one imo.

OK

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Then so be it.

I don't want this to sound like I am complaining but I have noticed a disconnect between Leora and her fans over the past several months. Although I believe she has a right to a life outside the apartment, it's my opinion she is not as interested in the project as she once was. It could be the only reason she is still with the project is because that allows her to live in Prague, get a free apartment and a good income, and that could be hard to walk away from. Just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5