Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think you would say she is outside all the time even if she was!

She's home far more than she's gone. Nothing wrong with them being out. I don't recall people whining all the time in the last apartment when she was out most days. Fucking big deal she goes out and stays gone once or twice a week. Whiners gonna whine no matter what. If she's home bating all the time it would be she bates to much. I would say she's probably the most criticized tennant (speculation) but then when you're the most popular I wouldn't expect much less.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

She's home far more than she's gone. Nothing wrong with them being out. I don't recall people whining all the time in the last apartment when she was out most days. Fucking big deal she goes out and stays gone once or twice a week. Whiners gonna whine no matter what. If she's home bating all the time it would be she bates to much. I would say she's probably the most criticized tennant (speculation) but then when you're the most popular I wouldn't expect much less.

I'm not whining Pepe, I'm just stating an observation from what I've been reading about this apartment for the last 2 to 4 months.  You don't always have to be on the defensive side all the time.  She knows you are one of the most loyal fans she has and always being defensive isn't going to make you more popular with her.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In all honesty, I think her fans are getting tired of what she is doing outside all the time.  Every time I come to this thread, it seems she is always gone and then the weekend hits and she's gone for extended periods of time.  Even her most loyal fans will eventually tire of her being away so much and how could you blame them!  She obviously is no longer into the project and it shows that she just doesn't care about you all anymore IMHO.  Please be gentle with the daggers that are about to head my direction!!

🤔  I will not deny that it would certainly be nice to have more opportunities to see her and I feel certain there are others who feel the same. Even though I am well aware that she is a participant of what is considered to be a business, I am also well aware of what the business started out as, and was supposed to have been, and to some extent, imo still may be. But I also take into consideration how much effort and time and commitment she has put into being a participant of such a business overall over time. Another thing I take into consideration, is the likelyhood that her involvement with who is believed to now be her ex bf, was more than likely the first ever relationship she was involved in during her life. That relationship involved a substantial portion of her life and quite likely limited her to what she was able to experience in that part of her life. So if she has met some other guy that she has been becoming further involved with, and is now able to experience other different things in her life that she finds interesting and enjoys, I can't blame or fault her for that. As far as what the project was started out as and meant to be, was to offer others that considered themselves to be voyeurs, chances of insights into the lives of other people at the places where they reside that had cams installed. It was never meant that those residents that are participants would always be at the residences all the time. But, having mentioned all that I have, I do feel that any of the residents should be expected to be at their respective residences no less than certain amounts of time as well, especially when considering that the residences are provided as well as cost of living compensations.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not whining Pepe, I'm just stating an observation from what I've been reading about this apartment for the last 2 to 4 months.  You don't always have to be on the defensive side all the time.  She knows you are one of the most loyal fans she has and always being defensive isn't going to make you more popular with her.

I didn't mean to say you were whining. I don't have to earn any points with her. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it fair to say that perhaps she is not as productive or as imaginative as she once was, but it’s also fair to say that the situation is not the same as it once was....Nor the world come to think about it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔  I will not deny that it would certainly be nice to have more opportunities to see her and I feel certain there are others who feel the same. Even though I am well aware that she is a participant of what is considered to be a business, I am also well aware of what the business started out as supposed to have been, and to some extent, imo still may be. But I also take into consideration how much effort and time and commitment she has put into being a participant of such a business overall over time. Another thing I take into consideration, is the likelyhood that her involvement with who is believed to now be her ex bf, was more than likely the first ever relationship she was involved in during her life. That relationship involved a substantial portion of her life and quite likely limited her to what she was able to experience in that part of her life. So if she has met some other guy that she has been becoming further involved with, and is now able to experience other different things in her life that she finds interesting and enjoys, I can't blame or fault her for that. As far as what the project was started out as and meant to be, was to offer others that considered themselves to be voyeurs, chances of insights into the lives of other people at the places where they reside that had cams installed. It was never meant that those residents that are participants would always be at the residences all the time. But, having mentioned all that I have, I do feel that any of the residents should be expected to be at their respective residences no less than certain amounts of time as well, especially when considering that the residences are provided as well as cost of living compensations.

I can't blame her either Nick, but if that is the case with her then it's time for her to throw in the towel and move on with her life.  She's obviously found something outside and some place that she would rather be than in the apartment and when she is in the apartment, nobody can honestly tell me they still feel the same way about all of her bates and what she does.  There is a disconnect these days and it shows with a lot of her fans IMO.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I didn't mean to say you were whining. I don't have to earn any points with her. 

I know you don't have to earn points with her and that was my point for saying what I said about you being defensive towards her all the time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't blame her either Nick, but if that is the case with her then it's time for her to throw in the towel and move on with her life.  She's obviously found something outside and some place that she would rater be than in the apartment and when she is in the apartment, nobody can honestly tell me they still feel the same way about all of her bates and what she does.  There is a disconnect these days and it shows with a lot of her fans IMO.

Exactly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it fair to say that perhaps she is not as productive or as imaginative as she once was, but it’s also fair to say that the situation is not the same as it once was....Nor the world come to think about it.

I think it is fair to say she is not as productive, I can't say anything about imaginative as I don't watch her but I can certainly take your word for it.  Of course the situation is not the same, she blew off a 7 or 8 year relationship to move to Prague and as for the world comment, it sure doesn't slow her down from leaving the apartment does it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1