Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

39 minutes ago, p4design said:

Qu'est-ce qui, dans ma déclaration, vous trouble, roi Lear?

C'est que rien ne changera, il y a plein de gens qui ont eu le même discours que vous depuis 8 mois, résultat, ça ne fait qu'empirer, à part quelques fausses bates pour se faire pardonner de ne pas être présente plus souvent.

4 minutes ago, King Lear said:

It's that nothing will change, there are a lot of people who have had the same speech as you for 8 months, result, it only gets worse, apart from a few false bates to be forgiven for not being present more often.

That's your opinion.  I believe there has been a back and forth, Improvement, stagnation, improvement again, etc.  Same speech because of the same complaints from the likes of you. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, p4design said:

C'est votre opinion. Je crois qu'il y a eu un va-et-vient, une amélioration, une stagnation, une amélioration à nouveau, etc. Même discours à cause des mêmes plaintes de personnes comme vous. 

J'ai le droit d'avoir mon opinion même si cela ne vous plait pas, c'est comme ça.

où y a t il une amélioration ? de les voir manger, se laver, dormir et les faux spectacles, oui ce sont des cam-girl.

9 hours ago, King Lear said:

I have the right to have my opinion even if you don't like it, that's how it is.

where is there an improvement? to see them eat, bathe, sleep and the fake shows, yes they are cam-girls.

Never said you don't have a right to your opinion.  Never said whether I liked it or not.  I just disagree. You complained of repetitive speeches.  I reminded you of yours.  I like the "fake" shows.  The improvement for me is that they are doing them more frequently after not doing them at all for 2 months.  Thought I'd never see it again.  Glad I was wrong.  Couldn't care less whether you consider them cam-girls, whores, whatever.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So sexy and nice when an attractive and sexy woman rubs down another attractive and sexy woman with some body cream and rubs her breasts and nipples across the others body while doing so ! 🤩

boring like everytime  close this place tired to see them 

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

boring like everytime  close this place tired to see them 

Nobody forces you or anyone else to watch anything, so my suggestion is to watch something that might not be to you, and to stop watching something that you think is to you.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Nicholas said:

Nobody forces you to watch anything you wouldn't want to so my suggestion is to watch something that might not be to you and to stop watching something that you think is to you.

you are all ridiculous with malia and leora i don't like there fake show 

• Confused 3