Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'll fully admit, it didn't look on the cards and Malia was drifting, but when it started, boy, did she go for it!  Leora doesn't breathe that heavy sometimes by herself!

And Malia, it's sexy as heck but slow down a little with your grinding - Leora couldn't keep up!! 😁

12 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'll fully admit, it didn't look on the cards and Malia was drifting, but when it started, boy, did she go for it!  Leora doesn't breathe that heavy sometimes by herself!

And Malia, it's sexy as heck but slow down a little with your grinding - Leora couldn't keep up!! 😁

It was nice to see Leora beaten by Malia's work.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It was nice to see Leora beaten by Malia's work.

She was beat, that's for sure! 😆

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

At last,this is what we have been longing for to see,Malia with a dildo and both fo you doing it together.Awesome,fantastic and super,thank you

thank you lovely girls.Love you both always.

Of course on these nights, goes without saying, great stuff from our girls.....But sadly i can now see a pattern has emerged. Remember the 'Bath Night' which resulted directly & immediately from yet another 'Yelling' call one Tuesday in September?.....Well.....

If things aren't going well with You-Know-Who that week, they will often do things to each other.

If things are going well that week, they'll do things, but separately. 'Hands-Off' shall we say.

Things right now are going well.....