Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

HAHA !!  There is no spite at all in what I write, solely the truth....Unlike of course your hypocritical self....You defend her through whatever shit she puts members through sometimes, as you continue to try and ingratiate yourself with her and kiss her splendid arse, whilst trying to belittle and humiliate those who think differently....Whilst at the same time telling me in PM a completely different storyline.....Careful Pepe, you wouldn't want the forum and Leora to know the true feelings of yourself would you.."Will the real Pepe please stand up! " 🤣

I think pepe will be stood up now seen as you mentioned leoras arse 

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

HAHA !!  There is no spite at all in what I write, solely the truth....Unlike of course your hypocritical self....You defend her through whatever shit she puts members through sometimes, as you continue to try and ingratiate yourself with her and kiss her splendid arse, whilst trying to belittle and humiliate those who think differently....Whilst at the same time telling me in PM a completely different storyline.....Careful Pepe, you wouldn't want the forum and Leora to know the true feelings of yourself would you.."Will the real Pepe please stand up! " 🤣

How Dare You Greta GIF

• Haha 1

....and that's why it has been long overdue that she leave RLC.  But as mentioned, she is stubborn and will do the opposite anyone dare suggest she should do.  No matter if it impedes on her mental health or growth as a person.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'm happy that Leora and Malia continue to amaze, but we agree that it's like a soap opera, we know it will happen, but we don't know when

I really love how how Leora has been keeping her fans in suspense. Watching her is like binge watching a series on Netflix like ‘Breaking Bad’ or ‘Ozark’, when an episode ends you can’t just stop, you click on ‘Play Now’ because you want to see what happens next. For example, the introduction of vibrators started a whole new chapter in their relationship while creating excitement and anticipation for her fans of what’s to come in the near future. It makes you imagine perhaps them using their toys on one another or small innocent kisses being placed on each others neck, belly or breasts. When I see there is more to come that’s all the motivation I need to renew my Premium Membership for another 3 or 6 months. 😚🤲

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I really love how how Leora has been keeping her fans in suspense. Watching her is like binge watching a series on Netflix like ‘Breaking Bad’ or ‘Ozark’, when an episode ends you can’t just stop, you click on ‘Play Now’ because you want to see what happens next. For example, the introduction of vibrators started a whole new chapter in their relationship while creating excitement and anticipation for her fans of what’s to come in the near future. It makes you imagine perhaps them using their toys on one another or small innocent kisses being placed on each others neck, belly or breasts. When I see there is more to come that’s all the motivation I need to renew my Premium Membership for another 3 or 6 months. 😚🤲

I applaud your decision, if you are happy with what’s happening, why not...I hope you get all you hope for.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I will also agree that everything is possible , but ... I don’t know if we really want to watch two long or best friends engage in a pure lesbian “ show “... I call it a  “ show “ because I don’t think there’s  anyone here believing that Leora and Malia will become a couple .. They both have whatever kind of boyfriends and teasing everyone for tits or pussy kissing , licking or dildo penetrating one another , honestly , if it was any reality behind that I wouldn’t personally have any problem... but this isn’t the girls  and I can’t understand where the eternal awaiting pure lesbian experience is coming from ... 

At the end , I will always  say that keep on doing ( the girls ) whatever they do perfect or exceptionally well and leave the lesbian staff aside .. just a personal observation of course 😌 After all , what’s the reason of both of them having boyfriends outside if they want to make lesbian staff ? Are they then toygirls for their boyfriends or they treat them as toyboys without ever seeing them ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will also agree that everything is possible , but ... I don’t know if we really want to watch two long or best friends engage in a pure lesbian “ show “... I call it a  “ show “ because I don’t think there’s  anyone here believing that Leora and Malia will become a couple .. They both have whatever kind of boyfriends and teasing everyone for tits or pussy kissing , licking or dildo penetrating one another , honestly , if it was any reality behind that I wouldn’t personally have any problem... but this isn’t the girls  and I can’t understand where the eternal awaiting pure lesbian experience is coming from ... 

At the end , I will always  say that keep on doing ( the girls ) whatever they do perfect or exceptionally well and leave the lesbian staff aside .. just a personal observation of course 😌 After all , what’s the reason of both of them having boyfriends outside if they want to make lesbian staff ? Are they then toygirls for their boyfriends or they treat them as toyboys without ever seeing them ? 

Seems like a sensible and reasonable assumption, but of course some will mock you because that is their function in life, it's easier to mock than put up a valid reason to disagree, or an alternative perhaps.

I do though think that anything is possible with Leora, but penetration and kissing is perhaps a bridge too far..as much as I would not complain should it happen.🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1