Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It was great to see Leora give herself an orgasm with a dildo in front of Malia, I hope its a sign of more interesting things to come between the ladies.

Only time will tell. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 5:25 PM, jetlag8 said:

It was great to see Leora give herself an orgasm with a dildo in front of Malia, I hope its a sign of more interesting things to come between the ladies.

I agree 100%! Both Leora and Malia are now at a place in their friendship where they can both openly explore and enjoy their sexuality together. I’ve noticed at times where it appears Malia may not be able to participate in their mutual bating sessions because of her menses or perhaps just isn’t up for bating. What I would really enjoy is if every so often Malia just focused on helping Leora bate alone. I can’t think of anything hotter than watching Malia  rub and squeeze Leora’s breasts or use her finger or toy on her clit till she achieves an explosive orgasm. After all it is the Season for Giving. 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I agree 100%! Both Leora and Malia are now at a place in their friendship where they can both openly explore and enjoy their sexuality together. I’ve noticed at times where it appears Malia may not be able to participate in their mutual bating sessions because of her menses or perhaps just isn’t up for bating. What I would really enjoy is if every so often Malia just focused on helping Leora bate alone. I can’t think of anything hotter than watching Malia  rub and squeeze Leora’s breasts or use her finger or toy on her clit till she achieves an explosive orgasm. After all it is the Season for Giving. 😉

Totally up to watch that too. 😜

• Like 1

Lately LEORA gets these calls when things are interesting in her bedroom between her and Malia.  These calls happen late in the evening right about the time things are getting interesting.  Who the hell is this Paul or someone else?

8 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Lately LEORA gets these calls when things are interesting in her bedroom between her and Malia.  These calls happen late in the evening right about the time things are getting interesting.  Who the hell is this Paul or someone else?

Paul is her ex-boyfriend from russia.They still have alot in common,not just the dog Eva.She helps him with his company.They talk almost every day

several times a day.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Paul is her ex-boyfriend from russia.They still have alot in common,not just the dog Eva.She helps him with his company.They talk almost every day several times a day.

And this is Paul right now, well over an hour and still going!

If my maths are correct, and they are (!), since she came back from just 2 nights away in 3 weeks, she has had 8 calls, including making a wake up call, and a lengthy Skype call with Paul.

She's only spoken to her 'Ideal Man' once in the same time frame.....

True love never dies. And if i am totally honest, i really don't think either see themselves as an 'Ex'....

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And this is Paul right now, well over an hour and still going!

If my maths are correct, and they are (!), since she came back from just 2 nights away in 3 weeks, she has had 8 calls, including a wake up call, and a lengthy Skype call with Paul.

She's only spoken to her 'Ideal Man' once.....

True love never dies. And if i am totally honest, i really don't think either see themselves as an 'Ex'....

I know...Just reading the Leora threads indicate that lol...😉

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...Just reading the Leora threads indicate that lol...😉

Nags! How ruddy dare you!! 😆