Random Ramblings

trickshot

I noticed under a number of our names it says..paid member.

So when do we get paid and how much? ;)

:P

Kick backs are never discussed out in the open,.. You need to PM the administrator about that.

I suggest a tactful approach like:    "Hey big shot where's my dough!"?

Around 50 years ago some guy said:

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man."

Now all anyone wants to know is what the government is going to do for them.

Around 50 years ago some guy said:

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man."

Now all anyone wants to know is what the government is going to do for them.

Isn't that the truth!

Guest Squirrel

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! — I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! — I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

That my dear Squirrel, reminded me of this quote from Zapata:“Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”