The 19th hole is calling my name

Thestarider

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

You get such nice appreciative people on here don't you, well with some objectionable exceptions :rolleyes: 👎

He's frustrated with his sexual identity. Can't blame him for being upset that the guys in the GOV apartments have under performed. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Like they say, "If at first you don't succeed then try try again" or the other version, "If at first you don't succeed then fucking give up"  :biggrin:

Damn...after all these years I thought that saying went like this "if at first you don't suck seed, then try and try again" LMAO

Just kidding, I know what the saying is..."when in doubt, spit it out" LMAO

Man, is it just me or is this forum getting really boring these days?  There is hardly any posting going on and when there is, it's always by the same handful of people.  Is RLC to blame or has this forum and everything else involved run it's course.

On a sad note, my son and I had a nasty argument last night over....get this, BBQ.  I know, how can a father and son get into a nasty argument over fricking BBQ.  Here is exactly how it started,  I simply asked him if he was going to be BBQing today for Labor Day (Happy Labor Day everyone) as that is what most people do down South where we live do.  They have a BBQ and invite their family and friends.  He said that he wasn't sure because he was going through an impasse with himself over seasonings.  I told him that all you need is salt and pepper and maybe some garlic powder and that's it.  That boy makes the best BBQ ribs South of Interstate 10 (I-10) that just melt in your mouth.  The rest of the story is that he sent my butt home because he just couldn't see the simplicity and thought that you had to put everything in the pantry on the meat before you BBQ it.  Before I left I asked him to think back to when he was house sitting for his uncle (my younger brother) and he BBQed ribs the second night.  He said...yeah those were some bad ass ribs, to which I said...do you remember what you put on them?  He just laughed and said no, that was over a year ago.  Epilepsy medication screws up the memory and he knows this, so when I told him all he used was salt, pepper and garlic powder....he just pointed to my truck.  When I got home I sent him a text and told him that we needed to sit down and have a talk while he was BBQing LOL....haven't heard from him since. To be honest, I just think he wanted to chill out and doesn't feel like BBQing today LOL

At any rate...Happy Labor Day to all!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Jonno said:

And straight to the clubhouse bar .lol. 

LOL that's what we call the 19th hole.  I used to get my butt in trouble with the wife for spending too much time in the 19th hole after a round of golf.  Usually it was due to what kind of round I had.  If it was a good round, the 19th hole would see me for a couple of hours, if it was a bad round I would just put my clubs in my truck and head home and cook dinner for the family LOL.  Oh...those were the days!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Damn...after all these years I thought that saying went like this "if at first you don't suck seed, then try and try again" LMAO

Just kidding, I know what the saying is..."when in doubt, spit it out" LMAO

Man, is it just me or is this forum getting really boring these days?  There is hardly any posting going on and when there is, it's always by the same handful of people.  Is RLC to blame or has this forum and everything else involved run it's course.

On a sad note, my son and I had a nasty argument last night over....get this, BBQ.  I know, how can a father and son get into a nasty argument over fricking BBQ.  Here is exactly how it started,  I simply asked him if he was going to be BBQing today for Labor Day (Happy Labor Day everyone) as that is what most people do down South where we live do.  They have a BBQ and invite their family and friends.  He said that he wasn't sure because he was going through an impasse with himself over seasonings.  I told him that all you need is salt and pepper and maybe some garlic powder and that's it.  That boy makes the best BBQ ribs South of Interstate 10 (I-10) that just melt in your mouth.  The rest of the story is that he sent my butt home because he just couldn't see the simplicity and thought that you had to put everything in the pantry on the meat before you BBQ it.  Before I left I asked him to think back to when he was house sitting for his uncle (my younger brother) and he BBQed ribs the second night.  He said...yeah those were some bad ass ribs, to which I said...do you remember what you put on them?  He just laughed and said no, that was over a year ago.  Epilepsy medication screws up the memory and he knows this, so when I told him all he used was salt, pepper and garlic powder....he just pointed to my truck.  When I got home I sent him a text and told him that we needed to sit down and have a talk while he was BBQing LOL....haven't heard from him since. To be honest, I just think he wanted to chill out and doesn't feel like BBQing today LOL

At any rate...Happy Labor Day to all!!!

You'll sort it Harley...😉

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You'll sort it Harley...😉

I'm not worried about it, my son and I have a great relationship and enjoy mostly the same things.  He's just bitter at me because I made it seem to simple.  He's a very smart guy and a lot of times that just get's in the way of rationality and common sense.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

is your son is on cc too?

No he is not on CC and thinks i'm crazy for being here or for ever having watched RLC.  I could tell you his exact words about what he thinks of RLC and how big of a waste of time and money he thinks it is but I will spare y'all in that regard.  What may be a waste of time and money to some people, is not a waste of time to others!