Leora's Real Life Ourside the Apartment - Only for those who believe this Theory

piedpiper1968

27 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Like Leora it would appear Malia now has some love interest outside the apartment. Maybe that is why she is using Tinder.

I had a feeling Malia has met someone as she has been out all night a couple of times. If she is seeing someone it seems odd that she would do that at this late stage because it's been said more than once that she will be going home soon. Why get involved with someone if she won't be here long.

• Upvote 1

There are somewhere around 300,000 Russian and Ukrainian individuals living in the Prague area at last count. Finding a fellow countryman is not too difficult. She may just be lonely. I don't think the beautiful Malia has ever had a purely sexual relationship. She is not very sexual and in my opinion she has never had an orgasm.  

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There are somewhere around 300,000 Russian and Ukrainian individuals living in the Prague area at last count. Finding a fellow countryman is not too difficult. She may just be lonely. I don't think the beautiful Malia has ever had a purely sexual relationship. She is not very sexual and in my opinion she has never had an orgasm.  

I guess she may be out for a good time without any commitments, but we will never know for sure. I do agree she is probably lonely.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I have no idea or is any of my business what happens outside.

Like others I remind you to look at the top line on the RLC website. It says the "private life". It doesn't say the "private life except for the private life outside the apartment".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Like others I remind you to look at the top line on the RLC website. It says the "private life". It doesn't say the "private life except for the private life outside the apartment".

I'm happy to remind you it's my opinion only and after seven years watching I understand your point.

• Like 1