Leora's Real Life Ourside the Apartment - Only for those who believe this Theory

piedpiper1968

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm happy to remind you it's my opinion only and after seven years watching I understand your point.

I understand and let me be clear on my opinion.... I have no problem with the women doing things outside the apartment as long as they are doing the same things in the apartment. If she has a BF that she is seeing outside the apartment she has an obligation to see him inside the apartment. If she is having sex outside the apartment she should be having sex inside the apartment. This is one of the reasons after 6 1/2 years on RLC I have stopped my sub.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I understand and let me be clear on my opinion .... I have no problem with the women doing things outside the apartment as long as they are doing the same things in the apartment. If she has a BF that she is seeing outside the apartment she has an obligation to see him inside the apartment. If she is having sex outside the apartment she should be having sex inside the apartment. This is one of the reasons after 6 1/2 years on RLC I have stopped my sub.

My thinking is I don't need to know what every person is doing outside the apartment. I'm only interested in what I can see and hear. Back in the day when Paul and Leora went out I didn't need to know what they were doing so for me nothing has changed.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I understand and let me be clear on my opinion.... I have no problem with the women doing things outside the apartment as long as they are doing the same things in the apartment. If she has a BF that she is seeing outside the apartment she has an obligation to see him inside the apartment. If she is having sex outside the apartment she should be having sex inside the apartment. This is one of the reasons after 6 1/2 years on RLC I have stopped my sub.

Although the site headliner states 'The Private Life of Other People. Live 24/7 Since 2011', surely those that started RLC thought that anyone whoever developed enough interest to subscribe to try out the site, would have realized before doing so that the only places that could be observed were the rooms inside the apartments with cams, and that those people who lived in the apartments were not always actually going to be at the apartments 24/7. Thinking that any of the apartments occupants are obligated to reveal anything of what they do while away from the apartments is frivolous and makes little sense, because anyone would have or should have known before they ever even subscribed that such situations in reality would have actually never been the case.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Hi all!! this thread is great ... now you can post things from outside the apartment, without being a troll ... hahaha.
From the first moment that Leora arrived in Prague, she was very clear about what she wanted ...
On September 27, 2019 at 02.25 AM I publish in Pikabu, the following announcement:
I am looking for a friend in Prague.
I came to Prague a month ago to learn the language. Beautiful city, but lack of communication. I really want to find a friend, for a hobby and joint communication. About me: Introvert, fond of painting, literature and astrophysics. I love dogs and rock music. Suitable. I would like to find a person with whom you can sit in a cafe, take a walk at night, go to the movies and talk about any topic. I say right away, I'm looking for a FRIEND, not a potential guy. Therefore, it does not matter the weight, height, etc. The main thing is fitness and a normal lifestyle.
The answers you can imagine ...
1) There is no friendship between a man and a woman

2) Why are you looking for a boy, and not an asexual "friend", you also emphasized that he was of the male gender (clarification on the "friend zone". A girlfriend won't work?
3) Not if you can't find anyone without fucking. If only a fagot etc etc .. hahaha
The response to those comments was immediate ... and this was answered by Leora:
I wrote that I was looking for a friend in unicellular organisms, thoughts at his level immediately went ... By the way, I am not 18 years old and personally I do not think that the gender stereotype is really perceived in this way. I was hoping the right people would be here. As a result, some smart men 95-97 years old. I'm looking for a friend, because for 15 years the closest one was just a FRIEND, not a friend. In principle, in my opinion, men are more sincere and real as friends. The more familiar girls there are, to a greater extent they are in search of a man, or unhappy and suffering, again in search of a man, they are mainly interested in clothes and their appearance .. They are also hypocritical by nature. Forgive me for those who were caught. Also, at the beginning of my studies I was surrounded by more men (I am a lieutenant in the Ministry of the Interior, I graduated from the academy several years ago) Therefore, I wrote that I needed a FRIEND. I hope everything is clear. Although I really found where to write. 🤷🏻 So it is better to leave your sick comments to yourself, you will seem smarter.
This was after a month in Prague ... now, her circle of friends is very large and it is normal, that she spends less time at home ... hahaha

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, gomer said:

¿Cuál es la diferencia entre un AMIGO y un amigo?

¿Uno de ellos es un compañero de sexo?

hahaha ... I really don't know the difference ... between a man and a woman, it's very difficult to be friends without having sex .. hahaha ...
for me it is very funny, when he describes a woman, and because he does not want friendship with a woman ...
For Leora, women look for a man, and are unhappy and suffer, and come back to look for another man ... and women are mainly interested in clothes and their appearance. They are also hypocrites by nature ..... the description makes it very clear, how is she really ... hahaha

• Upvote 1

Personally, I think she's banging a bloke that lives in the same apartment block, when she started all that weird 'looking out the balcony/bedroom window' half naked stuff, I had a ton of conversations between her and Malia from the translator about some guy who she kept bumping into when taking out the rubbish, they were discussing whether a woman in a black car was his girlfriend/wife, then she started listening to the apartment above every  time there was a noise even going out on the balcony to listen, weeks later she came back all giddy with Malia laughing her ass off and talking about going on a date, that night I caught a picture of the guy on her phone, she had a mask on with her face next to him (so recent) and was trying to photoshop/edit the guys face out so she could zoom in and stare at him. That's when she stopped all the balcony stuff and started going out way more than normal, it would explain the numerous times she's been out in just a robe. Not saying I'm right but if she were, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Personalmente, creo que se está tirando a un tipo que vive en el mismo bloque de apartamentos, cuando empezó con todas esas cosas raras de 'mirar por la ventana del balcón / dormitorio' medio desnuda, tuve un montón de conversaciones entre ella y Malia del traductor sobre algunos chico con el que se tropezaba al sacar la basura, estaban discutiendo si una mujer en un auto negro era su novia / esposa, luego ella comenzó a escuchar el departamento de arriba cada vez que había un ruido incluso saliendo al balcón para escuchar , semanas después regresó toda mareada con Malia riéndose a carcajadas y hablando de ir a una cita, esa noche tomé una foto del chico en su teléfono, tenía una máscara puesta con su cara al lado de él (tan reciente) y estaba tratando de retocar / editar la cara de los chicos para que ella pudiera hacer zoom y mirarlo. Ese' s cuando detuvo todas las cosas del balcón y comenzó a salir mucho más de lo normal, explicaría las numerosas veces que ha salido con solo una bata. No digo que tenga razón, pero si lo estuviera, no me sorprendería.

Hi .. I think you have some reason .... since the beginning of March I left rlc ... so I can not help on that issue ....
I remember that last year, shortly after arriving, she did play with someone on the balcony, and so that they could see her, she stood at the end of the balcony, and caressed herself, while she watched the boy masturbate .. .. That comment was said in a conversation with her friend Alexandra, the girl with whom she made a video conference ...

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Like others I remind you to look at the top line on the RLC website. It says the "private life". It doesn't say the "private life except for the private life outside the apartment".

I agree, that is what RLC has written. 

However you are posting in the Leora ,and Malia thread of CamCaps. Who has at the start of this thread the rules for this thread. 

The last sentence of the first paragraph of those rules. Clearly states that what a tenant does once they step outside of the apartment,

Shall not be discussed in open forum !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1