DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

Guest ww_watcher

Pourquoi ne vous renforcez l'opinion que les Français sont impolis juste d'être grossier?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ww_watcher

... et pour des raisons évidentes aux  personnes qui se baignent plus d'une fois par année, je n'ai pas besoin d'écrire un livre. LOL

Did you know that today (or Yesterday, depending upon your time zone) -- May 8th is VE Day? It was once marked on calendars, along with VJ Day.

And I'll bet most of you don't have any idea what I'm referring to.

mnbvcxz: you have just won ten virtual points and a free virtual drink at the Old Dudes virtual bar. Better make it a virtual vodka drink, since tbg150's tending bar tonight and he's an expert with that style of Jet Fuel A...

I forgot but I do remember learning about both VE and VD (not Venereal Disease  which is not called STD ) in high school a long time ago.

If you know whey they stopped calling  it VD and started calling it STD please post it  in did you know

Guest Pirate

Went thru this with Army. Vaguely remember something about STD and VD being replaced by STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections). I think they now work on someone can be infected and able to transmit but not actually have the symptoms.

Guest BJon

mnbvcxz: you have just won ten virtual points and a free virtual drink at the Old Dudes virtual bar. Better make it a virtual vodka drink, since tbg150's tending bar tonight and he's an expert with that style of Jet Fuel A...

Thannnkkkss I'llll haveee anutherrrr....Hic

Nyet. I never had anything dripping from Little Richard, and fully don't intend too. I want a double virtual vodka from our virtual bar in a chilled virtual glass.

On this day in 1988: Harold Adrian Russell "Kim" Philby, the English born Soviet spy, died in the USSR.

I just thought you might want to know that.

I wonder if he was buddies with Valdimir or Leora's dad... or just a mutually despised traitor?