DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

OK, to continue this game of one-upping, what I feel is the king of all rants: timecube.com

You can thank me later!

Though a bit more cryptic, timecube reminds me of the same logic and reasoning as Farrakan's "mother wheel" speech. It's time consuming, but it's about the same thing with a hard-core racist bent:

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan: Mother Wheel (Full)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ww_watcher

I'm sorry but I can't listen to this for more than a few minutes. Apparently I am more familiar of the Bible and the Quran than this fellow. Nowhere, in either books, does Muhammad get any mentoring from Ezekiel OR anyone else. He was born 600 or so years after Jesus and proclaimed himself a messenger god at age 40 after a lengthy seclusion, for prayer and meditation, in the mountains somewhere near Mecca where he was born. He claimed to have been visited by Gabriel from whom he got his directions for reclaiming the true faith. He has people cheering before he has said anything of importance and I guarantee nobody went home and read any of the passages he proscribed. He is just another rabble rouser with ultra-stern looking apes behind him. They will go home and chant his name as if he was another messiah without even having gotten any message of import. AARRGGHH!!

Guest Squirrel

He is just another rabble rouser with ultra-stern looking apes behind him. They will go home and chant his name as if he was another messiah without even having gotten any message of import. AARRGGHH!!

Yep. I agree. On all points. (all four of 'em? Maybe, but that's the cube thing. I don't believe in that shit either...)

PS: It takes 8 points to define a cube...they don't have to be angels standing on rotating corners, either.

Guest ww_watcher

After seeing the nieu Black Panthers run out of Pasadena, Texas, a while back. I can sleep better knowing we can just hoist 'em out of town with no blood shed.

Someone from Australia once told me years ago, that if a motorist accidently hit an aboriginal pedestrian, they would just keep on motoring, as if they had only just hit a skunk or something.

I don't know if it's still true or not, but it did get a chuckle out of me at the time.

They tend to move in packs, so I wouldn't stop, for my own safety, not until I was at the nearest police station.

That's because none are man enough to go one on one. Another silly rule you have in the upside down world. No concealed carry weapons. I consider mine like an American Express card. I never leave home without it.

Although I don't have an AmEx card. I refuse to pay for the ability to use someone elses money.

Another silly rule you have in the upside down world. No concealed carry weapons. I consider mine like an American Express card. I never leave home without it.

Not so silly if no one else has a gun either.

That reminded me of some American guests here, they felt very uneasy without their sidearm and it took quite a while for them to get used to not having it. There's no real advantage carrying a gun if everyone has one.

But the gun debate is a topic for another thread.

Guest Squirrel

Panther is correct. This deserves another thread. For a couple of reasons.

If the individuals, who formed the government (John Locke, here, kids) cannot defend themselves against the government they created, then they are not longer capable of exercising their own sovereignty. Therefore, they end up with a horribly corrupted totalitarian government that destroys them.

It has always worked this way throughout human history.

The concept deserves another thread. Have the guts to post it and hope the NSA isn't looking...

• 1 month later...
Guest bigbear

I never new any of that shit!

But did you know that! it takes only a minute to post on this forum...bet you didn't! ;D

Guest Squirrel

I never new any of that shit!

But did you know that! it takes only a minute to post on this forum...bet you didn't! ;D

But did you know that although it may take only a minute to post; it can take months to log out.