Guest Squirrel

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate

Colt1.jpg

Colt2.jpg

How things have changed. Imagine the "brouhaha" if you threatened to test ammo on medical cadavers now!

Guest Pirate

I haven't heard them complaining.

True that. And I didn't raise the issue of live cattle, but seeing as one of our cousins on CC said it was normal to fuck goats and donkeys a few years ago, I figured a few dead steers wouldn't cause too much drama. Besides, I bet the boys didn't waste them, probably a good few beers and some great BBQs!

Guest Pirate

Did you know.......................Americans should be proud at the level of patriotism and appreciation that is so often shown. Might not be the right words but best I can come up with at the moment.

Just watching one of my favourite shows on TV called American Pickers. Bit quirky but I love it. There is so little worth watching these days. Anyway, while digging around in the back of this old guys shed, they found some items he had brought back from Vietnam. Once they confirmed what the items were, the very next words that came out of both their mouths were "Thank you for your service". Awesome to watch the genuine respect for the old guy. Humbled to have the same words directed to me here in a post awhile back.

I've heard it said quite often recently. Is this something new or has it been around for awhile?

Guest BJon

Did you know.......................Americans should be proud at the level of patriotism and appreciation that is so often shown. Might not be the right words but best I can come up with at the moment.

Just watching one of my favourite shows on TV called American Pickers. Bit quirky but I love it. There is so little worth watching these days. Anyway, while digging around in the back of this old guys shed, they found some items he had brought back from Vietnam. Once they confirmed what the items were, the very next words that came out of both their mouths were "Thank you for your service". Awesome to watch the genuine respect for the old guy. Humbled to have the same words directed to me here in a post awhile back.

I've heard it said quite often recently. Is this something new or has it been around for awhile?

Love this show and watch every opportunity I get.

I do believe it has been around for a while

I missed that post some how so let me say it now...Thank you for your service

Love this show and watch every opportunity I get.

I do believe it has been around for a while

I missed that post some how so let me say it now...Thank you for your service

if you guy's like watching thing's about soldiers there is this website that i love to look at..."Welcome Home Blog.com.it shows military people coming home to reunite with family and friends.it is very heartwarming.

The saying has been around a long time, but it is being used quite extensively now. But instead of sending our Military all over the world to police other countries, I feel that they should be at home protecting ours.

Then the word need to be put out to other world leaders, especially those of countries that care not about their population but of their own power. Those words should tell them that we're going to mind our own business, but harm one hair on an American head and we'll turn your country into a sheet of glass. Then back those words up.

Some raghead kills an American? Nuke their parent country, then poke a hole in the glass, suck out the oil and go home. Then give that oil to countries in need. That will only need to happen one time to gain back the respect and fear of the rest of the world.

Did you know that the Country of Belgium, during the rule of King Leopold II, committed a Holocaust that makes the Jewish holocaust of Hitler and Stalin pale in comparison. In 1880 he made himself owner and ruler of the Congo and during the next 20 years killed more than 10 million Congolese and maimed millions of others as he ransacked the country for ivory, then rubber, then human slaves. Our buddy Stanley Livingston, as an agent of King Leopold, was instrumental in this barbarism. Today they are still unrecovered and may never recover.

Avant de juger un pays ou un autre peuple, il te faudrait regarder les actes de ton propre peuple...  ;)

Hiroshima : 95 000-166 000 morts

Nagasaki : 60 000-80 000 morts

Total : 155 000-246 000 morts

Source: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardements_atomiques_d%27Hiroshima_et_Nagasaki

L'esclavage, les négriers et le Code noir

9 nov. 1998 - ... au rôle de ports négriers et au gigantesque trafic d'esclaves qui a déporté plus de dix millions de Noirs d'Afrique vers le Nouveau Monde. ... du Nouveau Monde vont intensifier la traite des Noirs d'Afrique vers l'Amérique.

Source: http://www.anti-rev.org/textes/Tarnero95a/histoires-2.html  et http://les.traitesnegrieres.free.fr/09_esclavage_introduction.html

Pirate: Korean War veterans were forgotten; Viet Nam vets were spit on by the American Leftists when they came home. That didn't set well with us, so the Left has backed off on it's previous insistence that members of our armed services were "baby killers." (Our current Secretary of State once parroted this tune.)

Antares: Hiroshima & Nagasaki ENDED the killing, and stopped the War, saving far more lives than it had taken.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/MEGA.HTM