DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate

Pirate: Korean War veterans were forgotten; Viet Nam vets were spit on by the American Leftists when they came home. That didn't set well with us, so the Left has backed off on it's previous insistence that members of our armed services were "baby killers." (Our current Secretary of State once parroted this tune.)

Antares: Hiroshima & Nagasaki ENDED the killing, and stopped the War, saving far more lives than it had taken.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/MEGA.HTM

The Korean war wasn't viewed in such a negative way here, as we simply deployed assets already based in Japan, they didn't come from the mainland, so maybe it appeared a seamless continuation of WWII for us.

Vietnam on the other hand was the same for us, similar treatment by some elements of both the public and the govt. As I've mentioned before, it was many years before a formal welcome home parade was held, as well as the vets banned from some RSL clubs, snubbed by their own brothers.

We now still see some of the same shit over Iraq and Afghanistan. If you don't agree with the war, fine, protest the govt. but not the men and women sent over there doing as they were ordered and risking their lives.

To me it's simple, if you don't want to sign up and stand alongside our service men and women, then you can either stand behind them and support them, or stand in front of them.

I forgot but I do remember learning about both VE and VD (not Venereal Disease  which is not called STD ) in high school a long time ago.

If you know whey they stopped calling  it VD and started calling it STD please post it  in did you know

Venereal Disease once referred to the nasties you got from sexual intercourse ('fuckin' for you rednecks). Sexually Transmitted Disease replaced it to include all the perversions the modern world now admits to. Now they are switching to STI, as in 'Infections' because they are not all actual 'Diseases'.

Guest ww_watcher

Did you know that the Country of Belgium, during the rule of King Leopold II, committed a Holocaust that makes the Jewish holocaust of Hitler and Stalin pale in comparison. In 1880 he made himself owner and ruler of the Congo and during the next 20 years killed more than 10 million Congolese and maimed millions of others as he ransacked the country for ivory, then rubber, then human slaves. Our buddy Stanley Livingston, as an agent of King Leopold, was instrumental in this barbarism. Today they are still unrecovered and may never recover.

Avant de juger un pays ou un autre peuple, il te faudrait regarder les actes de ton propre peuple...  ;)

Hiroshima : 95 000-166 000 morts

Nagasaki : 60 000-80 000 morts

Total : 155 000-246 000 morts

Source: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardements_atomiques_d%27Hiroshima_et_Nagasaki

L'esclavage, les négriers et le Code noir

9 nov. 1998 - ... au rôle de ports négriers et au gigantesque trafic d'esclaves qui a déporté plus de dix millions de Noirs d'Afrique vers le Nouveau Monde. ... du Nouveau Monde vont intensifier la traite des Noirs d'Afrique vers l'Amérique.

Source: http://www.anti-rev.org/textes/Tarnero95a/histoires-2.html  et http://les.traitesnegrieres.free.fr/09_esclavage_introduction.html

Antares, les décès au Japon ont été le résultat de la guerre et le Japon ont attiré premier sang à Pearl Harbor au Hawaii. Il y avait d'énormes pertes des deux côtés.

Commerce des esclaves en Amérique n'a duré 200 ans, par rapport aux milliers d'années d'esclavage dans "Le Vieux Monde". La traite négrière a également commencé en l'Espagne et le Portugal; et les Africains eux-mêmes ont vendu leurs propres gens à ces marchands. Seuls quelques pays européens, qui comprennent l'Allemagne, l'Italie et la Scandinavie ne sont pas des marchands d'esclaves.

Je suis pleinement conscient des mauvaises choses faites par l'Amérique. Vous devez garder à l'esprit toutes les choses que nous avons faites pour aider le reste du monde ... y compris la France.

Venereal Disease once referred to the nasties you got from sexual intercourse ('fuckin' for you rednecks). Sexually Transmitted Disease replaced it to include all the perversions the modern world now admits to. Now they are switching to STI, as in 'Infections' because they are not all actual 'Diseases'.

May I assume that "Sexually Transmitted Infections" has been adopted as the NewSpeak term because it is broad enough to include pregnancy?  ;D

Guest Pirate

Did you know that the Country of Belgium, during the rule of King Leopold II, committed a Holocaust that makes the Jewish holocaust of Hitler and Stalin pale in comparison. In 1880 he made himself owner and ruler of the Congo and during the next 20 years killed more than 10 million Congolese and maimed millions of others as he ransacked the country for ivory, then rubber, then human slaves. Our buddy Stanley Livingston, as an agent of King Leopold, was instrumental in this barbarism. Today they are still unrecovered and may never recover.

Avant de juger un pays ou un autre peuple, il te faudrait regarder les actes de ton propre peuple...  ;)

Hiroshima : 95 000-166 000 morts

Nagasaki : 60 000-80 000 morts

Total : 155 000-246 000 morts

Source: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardements_atomiques_d%27Hiroshima_et_Nagasaki

L'esclavage, les négriers et le Code noir

9 nov. 1998 - ... au rôle de ports négriers et au gigantesque trafic d'esclaves qui a déporté plus de dix millions de Noirs d'Afrique vers le Nouveau Monde. ... du Nouveau Monde vont intensifier la traite des Noirs d'Afrique vers l'Amérique.

Source: http://www.anti-rev.org/textes/Tarnero95a/histoires-2.html  et http://les.traitesnegrieres.free.fr/09_esclavage_introduction.html

Boat people. They whinged like fuck so we stopped bringing them over. Now they are still whinging like fuck because we won't let them in.

Can't please some people.

Pirate: Korean War veterans were forgotten; Viet Nam vets were spit on by the American Leftists when they came home. That didn't set well with us, so the Left has backed off on it's previous insistence that members of our armed services were "baby killers." (Our current Secretary of State once parroted this tune.)

Antares: Hiroshima & Nagasaki ENDED the killing, and stopped the War, saving far more lives than it had taken.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/MEGA.HTM

The Korean war wasn't viewed in such a negative way here, as we simply deployed assets already based in Japan, they didn't come from the mainland, so maybe it appeared a seamless continuation of WWII for us.

Vietnam on the other hand was the same for us, similar treatment by some elements of both the public and the govt. As I've mentioned before, it was many years before a formal welcome home parade was held, as well as the vets banned from some RSL clubs, snubbed by their own brothers.

We now still see some of the same shit over Iraq and Afghanistan. If you don't agree with the war, fine, protest the govt. but not the men and women sent over there doing as they were ordered and risking their lives.

To me it's simple, if you don't want to sign up and stand alongside our service men and women, then you can either stand behind them and support them, or stand in front of them.

when I agree  I agree, this one I defiantly agree with you 100%, there are times I can't wait and give peas of my mind and I tale the way it is 

I think we should all just mind our own business and protect out own countries. They enemy will attack us from within.

Look around people. It's already happened. One immigrant at a time they infiltrate our countries. There are now more of them that there is of us.

America has been taken over by the little brown mud monkeys, Australia and New Zealand have lost to the Maoris and the slanty-eyed races from all of the Indonesian Islands, England is playing host to the Ragheads.

They come in and attack from within, bankrupting the entire countries economy.

They cry Social Security is bankrupt and out of money. My question is, when is Welfare going to be bankrupt and unfunded? The answer...When the last bit of property is seized and all of your monetary assets are frozen and absorbed by the Government that is here to help you. Fuckin Libtards.

Guest Pirate

US Army Dog Tags used to have an 8 digit number, known as the Army Serial Number. This was used exclusively until the end of 1967 when the use of Social Security Numbers (9 digits) was introduced. From this time until June 1969, many dog tags used both numbers. After this date the Social Security Number was used exclusively.

In addition, the following prefixes were used: RA (Regular Army, volunteer enlisted), US (an enlisted draftee), NG (National Guard), ER (Enlisted Reserve), O (Officer). When using draftee designation "US", the first number is either a 5 or a 6.The second number is the "Army Area" the draftee was taken from. 

On this basis someone with an Army dog tag starting with US5671**** would appear to be an enlisted draftee and either a Korean or Vietnam veteran, drafted from California, Pacific Coast, Hawaii or Alaska.

Of interest, is that US67 numbers indicated draftees who had failed the Armed Forces minimal IQ test, but were drafted anyway to meet the manpower needs.

Quote: My dog tag on my neck every day 24/7 I am proud of it ,starts US5671****  you go find out what years dose # was given to US Army .

Well I just did and apparently it was up until 1969.

If this information is incorrect I would really like to know, as much of the reference material, often used to identify phoney Vietnam vets and other bludgers, will need to be corrected.

US Army Dog Tags used to have an 8 digit number, known as the Army Serial Number. This was used exclusively until the end of 1967 when the use of Social Security Numbers (9 digits) was introduced. From this time until June 1969, many dog tags used both numbers. After this date the Social Security Number was used exclusively.

In addition, the following prefixes were used: RA (Regular Army, volunteer enlisted), US (an enlisted draftee), NG (National Guard), ER (Enlisted Reserve), O (Officer). When using draftee designation "US", the first number is either a 5 or a 6.The second number is the "Army Area" the draftee was taken from. 

On this basis someone with an Army dog tag starting with US5671**** would appear to be an enlisted draftee and either a Korean or Vietnam veteran, drafted from California, Pacific Coast, Hawaii or Alaska.

Of interest, is that US67 numbers indicated draftees who had failed the Armed Forces minimal IQ test, but were drafted anyway to meet the manpower needs.

Quote: My dog tag on my neck every day 24/7 I am proud of it ,starts US5671****  you go find out what years dose # was given to US Army .

If this information is incorrect I would really like to know, as much of the reference material, often used to identify phoney Vietnam vets and other bludgers, will need to be corrected.

First of all I was telling to tbg150 which I don't level with him anymore and this is my last answering your add and which I am not going leveling with you to, if you read my add I told him what years I served it was 1967-1969 , and you don't have to teach me what is RA-US-ER-NG, and I don't have to tell you what I did in the Army If I tell you I have to Kill you 

Guest Pirate

First of all I was telling to tbg150 which I don't level with him anymore and this is my last answering your add and which I am not going leveling with you to, if you read my add I told him what years I served it was 1967-1969 , and you don't have to teach me what is RA-US-ER-NG, and I don't have to tell you what I did in the Army If I tell you I have to Kill you

First off, this is an open forum, even Guests can open and access posts. Anything you post is open to public scrutiny and you had better be prepared for all comers whether you like it or not. We all, ALL, respond to posts whether directed to us or not.

Next, I haven't seen any reference from you to what years you said you served, but as it turns out that matches my facts.

I know many Vietnam vets, also know some liars who claim to have been. You served in Vietnam between 1967 and 1969, so I'm probably going to be the first on this site to thank you for your service.

Having said that, I still think you're a wanker. Your immature rants and idle threats of violence, do nothing to bolster your credibility. I don't know any vet, considering their age group, that would carry on so childishly, but I guess it takes all kinds.

To get back on topic about the above you  Did you know that Lou Costello said "third base and I don't give a dam"

which is how I feel about if or if not someone was in the service.