DID YOU KNOW???

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never new any of that shit!

But did you know that! it takes only a minute to post on this forum...bet you didn't! ;D

But did you know that although it may take only a minute to post; it can take months to log out.

And you can't ever leave

Guest bigbear

But did you know that! it takes only a minute to post on this forum...bet you didn't! ;D

But did you know that although it may take only a minute to post; it can take months to log out.

And you can't ever leave

reminds me of the Tax Office.... >:(

Guest Squirrel

And you can't ever leave

People who leave the tax office need only to use a slab.

Guest bigbear

And you can't ever leave

Unless they take that away from you too, mate.

Guest Squirrel

And you can't ever leave

In that case, they just pull your body out by your arms and toss lime on you. The technique has proven to be effective throughout history.

Guest bigbear

And you can't ever leave

( Thought I'd fix it for you )In that case, they just pull your body out by your arms and toss lime on you. The technique has proven to be effective throughout history.

Sounds pretty painful? I like plebty of pain....Bring it on!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ww_watcher

Did you know that the Country of Belgium, during the rule of King Leopold II, committed a Holocaust that makes the Jewish holocaust of Hitler and Stalin pale in comparison. In 1880 he made himself owner and ruler of the Congo and during the next 20 years killed more than 10 million Congolese and maimed millions of others as he ransacked the country for ivory, then rubber, then human slaves. Our buddy Stanley Livingston, as an agent of King Leopold, was instrumental in this barbarism. Today they are still unrecovered and may never recover.