Leora Cold/ Sinus illness

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

In Australia if you had the same symptoms as Leora we would have to be tested for COVID19.

considering she left at 11 30 pm last night in just jeans and tshirt shes not really looking after herself. though she did come back for a jacket

• Like 1

Actually, a respiratory illness or infection can be caused by multiple reasons. It is true that such illnesses or infections can be caused by transmission from other people such as tuberculosis. But they can be also caused by exposure to many things throughout the world that are toxious whether natural or man-made. Smoking and vaping are two examples of what can cause respiratory infections or illnesses. Even changes in temperatures can cause respiratory infections or illnesses depending on someones condition or status of overall health and whether anyone may have any adverse underlying health conditions that could be increased due to changes in temperature. There have been many who had no known adverse health conditions who developed such conditions as viral or respiratory pnuemonia and succumbed to it from being exposed to temperatures either substantially cooler or colder than what they were used to, just as there have even been those that have done the same from being exposed to temperatures much warmer or hotter than they were used to for extended periods of time.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Howard said:

WTF?!  She has a cold and I didn't see it as headline news on CNN?  Damn - why didn't I get a text alert....an email...see a small plane in the sky pulling a sign saying Leora has a cold. 

Did anyone call the medics? 
Is it the onslaught of Covid? 
Is she dying??? 
Did anyone even have the courtesy to start a GoFundMe campaign?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!

😄

Cannot believe it was not on the news either.... .lol. 😅

• Haha 2

On 9/4/2020 at 2:56 PM, Howard said:

WTF?!  She has a cold and I didn't see it as headline news on CNN?  Damn - why didn't I get a text alert....an email...see a small plane in the sky pulling a sign saying Leora has a cold. 

Did anyone call the medics? 
Is it the onslaught of Covid? 
Is she dying??? 
Did anyone even have the courtesy to start a GoFundMe campaign?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!

😄

Anyone who would believe anything that comes from something like CNN as being headline news is probably pretty gullible and very misinformed anyway. Your dry sense of humor and disregard for any compassion of anyone that may be ill in any way is not by no means impressive. 

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Anyone who would believe anything that comes from CNN as being headline news is probably pretty gullible and very misinformed anyway. Your dry sense of humor and disregard for any compassion of anyone that may be ill in any way is not by no means impressive. 

she cant be that ill otherwise she wouldnt have gone out last night and tonight

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she cant be that ill otherwise she wouldnt have gone out last night and tonight

I never claimed she was that ill. I've been thinking that myself after noticing that it only seemed to be a cold of sort  Regardless, makes no sense to make fun of anyone when they are under the weather or ill in any way, or anyone who may show any form of compassion for anyone that may be.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I never claimed she was that ill. I've been thinking that myself after noticing that it only seemed to be a cold of sort. Regardless, makes no sense to make fun of anyone when they are under the weather or ill in any way.

at least shes more suitably clothed tonight even if she iant travelling far

• Haha 1

Is it within the realm of possibility that Leora left the apartment tonight out of embarrassment that she was unable to control her chronic coughing?  (My question is out of concern and compassion and not out of mirth making). I, for one, think that her symptoms suggest that her condition may be more than the "fan club" spin is acknowledging 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Is it within the realm of possibility that Leora left the apartment tonight out of embarrassment that she was unable to control her chronic coughing?  (My question is out of concern and compassion and not out of mirth making). I, for one, think that her symptoms suggest that her condition may be more than the "fan club" spin is acknowledging 

not a good idea to go out in the cold for hours when ur not well

• Upvote 2