Leora Cold/ Sinus illness

Aussie_oi_oi

The cold that Leora has seemed to have developed has seemed to have been having affects on her more so over the last couple of days than it did initially. It is unfortunate that she is not completely well and I truly hope that she returns to being so sooner than later. I wish her good health and well being always. 🙄

• Like 1

WTF?!  She has a cold and I didn't see it as headline news on CNN?  Damn - why didn't I get a text alert....an email...see a small plane in the sky pulling a sign saying Leora has a cold. 

Did anyone call the medics? 
Is it the onslaught of Covid? 
Is she dying??? 
Did anyone even have the courtesy to start a GoFundMe campaign?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The cold that Leora has seemed to have developed has seemed to have been having affects on her more so over the last couple of days than initially. It is unfortunate that she is not completely well and I truly hope that she returns to being so sooner than later. I wish her good health and well being always. 🙄

I think she got it when they both were out for several hours on tuesday 1 september.It was a lot cooler outside that day,only 16 degrees celcius and she only had a t-shirt on.You could see when they got home that she was shivering of cold

and went straight to close all the windows and then turn up the heat.I think they were out for 5 hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1