Leora Cold/ Sinus illness

Aussie_oi_oi

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Anyone who would believe anything that comes from something like CNN as being headline news is probably pretty gullible and very misinformed anyway. Your dry sense of humor and disregard for any compassion of anyone that may be ill in any way is not by no means impressive. 

LOL...it was funny though Nick.  You people have got to lighten up!!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I never claimed she was that ill. I've been thinking that myself after noticing that it only seemed to be a cold of sort  Regardless, makes no sense to make fun of anyone when they are under the weather or ill in any way, or anyone who may show any form of compassion for anyone that may be.

Don't be so judgmental Nick.  Why would she not be made fun of from her own actions?  If she's sick, she needs to be sick and not leave at 11:30 at night and then come back at some time and grab a coat.  She's not looking for sympathy from anyone or she would keep her butt home and play the part.  I like Leora but let's get real about all this!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

You can be as sympathetic and compassionate as you'd like to leora's illness (as if she's on her death bed). No matter - you still have no chance of banging her.

..and what's even just as hilarious, this is the 4th page in a thread started because Leora has the sniffles.

Ya'll need to get some affection from a female. If that's not possible, start with this,...
https://www.amazon.com/Loftus-International-Blow-Judy-Doll/dp/B010R6I8V4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=inflatable+doll&qid=1599348434&sr=8-1

Being sympathetic and showing some compassion for others that are ill in some way has nothing to do with banging anyone. It's a thing called having some morals. Obviously of which you have little to none of. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Being sympathetic and showing some compassion for others that are ill in some way has nothing to do with banging anyone. It's a thing called having some morals. Obviously of which you have little to none of. 

Certainly the tenants don't have any to even be on here anyway. ::)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't be so judgmental Nick.  Why would she not be made fun of from her own actions?  If she's sick, she needs to be sick and not leave at 11:30 at night and then come back at some time and grab a coat.  She's not looking for sympathy from anyone or she would keep her butt home and play the part.  I like Leora but let's get real about all this!!

I'll be judgemental where I believe being judgemental may be warranted. Making fun of anyone who is not well is not right imo. Whether it may be someone who may exhibit some ignorance by not making the better choices while being ill or not.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1