Leora Cold/ Sinus illness

Aussie_oi_oi

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Is it within the realm of possibility that Leora left the apartment tonight out of embarrassment that she was unable to control her chronic coughing?  (My question is out of concern and compassion and not out of mirth making). I, for one, think that her symptoms suggest that her condition may be more than the "fan club" spin is acknowledging 

If you noticed that shortly before she got ready and left, she had received some message or messages on her phone that had been making her smile somewhat. I hope she is not seriously ill in any way as well. None of us observing through the cams really know. Only she and others there really may know. All any of us can do is speculate by what we have observed as how things may be. Imo, by her actions there, it has seemed like she may have no more than a cold or sinus infection accompanied by a sore throat. Even though for anyone experiencing those symptoms is bad enough, I certainly hope it may be nothing any worse. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If you noticed that shortly before she got ready and left, she had received some message or messages on her phone that had been making her smile somewhat. I hope she is not seriously ill in any way as well. None of us observing through the cams really know. Only she and others there really may know. All any of us can do is speculate by what we have observed as how things may be. Imo, by her actions there, it has seemed like she may have no more than a cold or sinus infection accompanied by a sore throat. Even though for anyone experiencing those symptoms is bad enough, I certainly hope it may be nothing any worse. 

we know what shes doing coz she does it every weekend

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

we know what shes doing coz she does it every weekend

No body who observes through cams knows what all really occurs there. It is only conjecture and speculation just as it is in this thread about whether or not there could be any seriousness or not to the recent observations of what her current health status may be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No body who observes through cams knows what all really occurs there. It is only conjecture and speculation just as it is in this thread about whether or not there could be any seriousness or not to the recent observations of what her current health status could be.

shes with the man that sent her the message

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes with the man that sent her the message

Perhaps, but it is nearly a certainty that she has other girlfriends there other than her roommate Malia as well and it is also a good possibility that some live fairly close or nearby as well. Especially in knowing how much of a sociable type person she has seemed to be for quite awhile now. It could be something to keep in mind for those who believe she is always with some guy when she leaves the apartment.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps, but it is nearly a certainty that she has other girlfriends there other than her roommate Malia as well and it is also a good possibility that some live fairly close or nearby as well.  

maybe malia has spent the last 31 hours with them too

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

maybe malia has spent the last 31 hours with them too

I won't claim that such a likelihood would be impossible because it's not, and especially considering that her friend undoubtedly has some sort of cold symptoms going on. But I highly doubt it. I believe Malia is working there somewhere, and when she's not been at work since yesterday, she went to some friends there because of her friend obviously being affected with something. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I won't claim that such a likelihood would be impossible because it's not, and especially considering that her friend undoubtedly has some sort of cold symptoms going on. But I highly doubt it. I believe Malia is working there somewhere, and when she's not been at work since yesterday, she went to some friends there because of her friend being down with something. Just my opinion. 

It may be that Malia is out so long to avoid Leora's cold. I think Leora should have stayed home so she does not pass it on to other people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

It may be that Malia is out so long to avoid Leora's cold. I think Leora should have stayed home so she does not pass it on to other people.

That's about what I've been thinking since she's been gone herself now since yesterday. Also, that her friend should have been considering staying at the apartment until she was over it so she didn't be taking any chances on anything worsening, or take longer to get over it.

• Like 1

I am very sorry that Leora is ill ... I wish her a speedy recovery ...
I do not want to speculate ... but if she is with a person outside the apartment, it seems very good to me ... that person if he loves her, he also wants to take care of her ... I think it is a very noble gesture for that boy who wants to take care of Leora.
I do not wish anyone ill ... I hope he recovers soon.

• Like 2