B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Okay I found the bate now on replay, was on my other computer and didnt see the hand slip down so I thought she was just on her phone not doing much. I hope after some days that she will do it without the cover, it usually takes a few days for some of them to be comfortable doing it on camera without covering up.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This guy doesn't appear to be her BF...but I'm sure he wants to be....

most of the guys these girls fuck are not their boyfriends they are friends with benefits.that dude fiona was with,was old enough to be her father.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay I found the bate now on replay, was on my other computer and didnt see the hand slip down so I thought she was just on her phone not doing much. I hope after some days that she will do it without the cover, it usually takes a few days for some of them to be comfortable doing it on camera without covering up.

I am quite confident that the cover will disappear quickly

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Fagen said:

Never understood why they wont give us audio on the balcony cams

Too many sound clues as to what is happening in the big city as well as the proximity to balconies above, below and next to.  If you have lived in an apartment building, you will understand that your conversations on a balcony are not private.

• Upvote 1