B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Opening B4 with Nelly/Bogdan and 3 repeats only makes me more happy that I let my sub run out. Means I won't be missing a damn thing.

FFS if you want to add a couple to B4, the very fucking least they could have done was add an exciting open minded couple. In other words, the complete opposite of Nelly and Bogdan. Oh well, not my problem. I find this to be more funny than anything else.

Yesterday I wrote how all the whiners only cry about men in the barca apartments in CC because RLC couldn't care less about their opinions. Now all the man haters of CC are going to love seeing Bogdan living in B4 everyday. That in itself is worth more than anything I could have hoped for.

I don't think Nelly and Bodgan are that bad. We will see if this group will get along well or not.

In any case it is a big step in the right direction to have a guy in the cast of B4. It's a pity that Magans BF is not also there. Maybe he will follow later.

I think he would get along well with Bodgan.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think Nelly and Bodgan are that bad. We will see if this group will get along well or not.

I don't have a problem with them as people. I just find them to be a boring couple that will not add any exciting moments in the house. But they couldn't possibly be any more boring than Milena or Kim were so I don't care one way or another.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

If Sara returns, Curly (Cesar) will have to manage three girls. 

Let's see if Alex and Lucian visit Nellie and Bogdan.

as tight as alex and lucian  are with nelly and bogdan you can count on it,but the question is now they have put cams in the drug room what will they do now