B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

1 hour ago, firewall said:

my bet for the reopening of B4 is 50 % or more of recycled girls 

RLC would need some new couples and in B4 preferably a mixed roommate apartment with people from the area. 

Anyway, If I had to bet, I would guess that RLC is so stupid and will bring the twins back. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

my bet for the reopening of B4 is 50 % or more of recycled girls 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly I agree...

When it opens back up--if it is the same old girls back or repeats, I will not renew--but per chance we are lucky enough to get a new cast,

I might be tempted. 

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

When it opens back up--if it is the same old girls back or repeats, I will not renew--but per chance we are lucky enough to get a new cast,

I might be tempted. 

Hi Happy how's it going?Can you tell me,is B4 before B5 and is B3 before B4 but before you tell me what does the B before 4 and before 3 and 5 stand for?😁Guess what the word of the day is!!😁👍

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ciao Felice come va? Puoi dirmi, è B4 prima di B5 ed è B3 prima di B4 ma prima di dirmi cosa significa B prima di 4 e prima di 3 e 5? 😁 Indovina qual è la parola del giorno !! 😁 👍

B significa Bacrellona, e i numeri sono in ordine di apertura degli appartamenti

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Happy how's it going?Can you tell me,is B4 before B5 and is B3 before B4 but before you tell me what does the B before 4 and before 3 and 5 stand for?😁Guess what the word of the day is!!😁👍

Who the F*** is on first??? 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said: