B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

1 hour ago, firewall said:

well seems the reopening of B4 is not for today we have to wait a little bit more

I honestly thought that RLC would open this place today.  Why else add a specific date to the message just one day before the specified day.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I honestly thought that RLC would open this place today.  Why else add a specific date to the message just one day before the specified day.

They didn't...They said approximately. By saying that I knew it would never happen

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maxfactor said:

B1 and B2 are about 1/2hr apart by public transport.  B4 (villa) is over an hour by car from B1,2 and 5. I don't know where B5 is.  But travel seems to be about 1/2hr from B1 &2. 

I think B5 is close to the center of Barcelona.  Nellie and Masha stopped at B5 to borrow jackets because the weather had changed.  It seemed they had been shopping.

1 hour ago, moules said:

I think B5 is close to the center of Barcelona.  Nellie and Masha stopped at B5 to borrow jackets because the weather had changed.  It seemed they had been shopping.

Yeah i think so too...it has juliette balconies on two sides.  The one off the kitchen seems to be up against a building.  Many buildings in the city center have them.

11 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Why are we anticipating this? It will probably be Lia & Mia #5, Megan #4, Melena continuing #3 to #4, and Monica #4. (With a special guest appearance by Kim #3.5)

I have the paramedics standing by if I get the shock of my life that it's somebody new.

Hopefully it's all new girls.  RLC needs t send the current crew all back to Russia and Ukraine. Their Best Before Date has expired and they're smelling bad of rotting mold.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1