Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¡Siento que hayas tenido un día de mierda amigo! ¡Siéntese y beba un vaso helado de su bebida favorita y todo mejorará!

thanks friend for the advice ... that's what I'm doing, have a glass of wine, listen to music, and forget the daily problems .. hahaha

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ste said:

I do think that Leora was instrumental in getting Malia there so she could earn some money for 3 months . I don't believe it was for any other reason. At the same time Leora had gained a circle of friends that she was comfortable with

and if she could not have foreseen that she be out more and Covid19 would have kept Malia there longer and that her privacy in the apartment would suffer she probably would have not had Malia over. If Malia had gone back  when due

I think Leora's apartment would be a very different and interesting place today.

it looks like malia has given up anyway. shes more interesred in being outside than inside

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mientras tanto, tal vez las chicas regresen a casa y luego puedas  mirarlas 🙂

They have arrived a few minutes ago ... but it is not the same as before ... before in the kitchen Leora was sexy ... now the kitchen is free and I cannot enjoy her sensuality as before .. hahaha

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

They have arrived a few minutes ago ... but it is not the same as before ... before in the kitchen Leora was sexy ... now the kitchen is free and I cannot enjoy her sensuality as before .. hahaha

Oh OK...didn't know they have arrived yet.  Well, at least they are there now and you still get to enjoy them for however long before they disappear again lol.

• Haha 1