Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Volgens Alexa is de populariteit van RLC, op basis van het siteverkeer en de betrokkenheid in de afgelopen 90 dagen, met 882 plaatsen gedaald, wat, zo niet verkeerd, ook werd voorafgegaan door een daling in de afgelopen 90 dagen. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I see that, and that was some of what I was alluding to. Although some traffic analysis of page views may have had a increase between June and August of this year, they are already back down to levels before the increase started in June. Not only that, by the Alexa graph included at easycounter.com, rlc has been on a steady decline in traffic rankings from Oct. 2019 up to the present. Not to mention, the U.S. used to be at the top of the traffic rankings for the site, but now India and Italy are both ahead of the U.S. and have been since around the time or before the decline began.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont get it, rlc cant open apartments in russia but most of these girls are ukrainian why not open apartments in ukraine then, its not the russian legislation

Around the time Russia decided to take control of the countries internet, (this is not the place for the politics involved) the Ukrainian Government started closing all the countries internet voyeur sites down. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

interactions between people is as important as the sex

but that doesn't mean it has to be interactions between girls and guys.  If RLC was only made up of women, I would be a happy camper!!  When these women (solely speaking of Barca girls) bring guys back, 99% of the time there is always sex involved in one form or another.  In all the years that I have been on CamCaps there has only been two couples that I know of who has cheated on their significant other in front of the cameras.  That is, if they were really a true couple!  My point being is that the Barca girls are there for the sex whether they bring them back or have it somewhere else.  The day that Leora starts being like any of those girls, will be the day that she starts losing her fans IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

Around the time Russia decided to take control of the countries internet, (this is not the place for the politics involved) the Ukrainian Government started closing all the countries internet voyeur sites down. 

why not put caechs in the prague apartment and spanish in the spanish apartments, or is that too obvious

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

but that doesn't mean it has to be interactions between girls and guys.  If RLC was only made up of women, I would be a happy camper!!  When these women (solely speaking of Barca girls) bring guys back, 99% of the time there is always sex involved in one form or another.  In all the years that I have been on CamCaps there has only been two couples that I know of who has cheated on their significant other in front of the cameras.  That is, if they were really a true couple!  My point being is that the Barca girls are there for the sex whether they bring them back or have it somewhere else.  The day that Leora starts being like any of those girls, will be the day that she starts losing her fans IMHO.

empty apartment might be doing that already

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2