Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was interesting to notice that another CC's. community member has been reporting monthly traffic overview statistics for the websites that are covered in the various sections of CC's. overall forum. In addition, it was also interesting to notice that the statistical reporting website the member has been using, has appeared to be a website that is different from that of the Alexa website, but that the reported traffic overview statistics have been fairly close in correlation or comparison of either website. Perhaps a more strikingly interesting related subject matter to have noticed, was to have noticed that from the first month the member started reporting in the forum on the traffic overview statistics of the various websites covered in CC's. overall forum, which was November 2018, and every month since then up to the current month of September 2020, that it shows RLC's traffic overview as having dropped off over 60% since November 2018, and that there were even several months since then when that percentage was even more. 

Sorry nick find it difficult to wank over what you just said 2

It's now two weeks since I first published the findings of my research and at the time I stated that I would " hang on in there for a while yet "

Looking at my findings again, and coming to the conclusion that there are now in my opinion more negatives than positives in this apartment with regard to " value for money " I have decided that when my membership of RLC comes up for renewal in December I will not be taking up the option.

Unlike some people, I have never looked at other apartments, I saw then no point and reinforce that decision now....There was no one in my opinion who was close to emulating Leora in those days, and though I still think she is a lovely woman I think her mind is preoccupied with what to her is of more importance than keeping a bunch of perverts happy.

Having said that, I don't begrudge her a private life and wish her every happiness...If she can get as much happiness as she has given me this last seven years then she will be blessed.

She has had much to contend with this past nine months, emotional problems, a permanent guest, and a new boyfriend to keep happy, so consequently the dynamics of the apartment changed dramatically....To be fair, some people like it, others detest it, I just think it is not as I would like it to be, and certainly not worthy of having the " Leora " brand attached to it.

I will leave my options open, if things improved I would naturally rejoin, but I didn't sign up and pay for Leora but get Malia instead.....I wouldn't with all due respect watch Malia if she was free.

I will stay on the forum because I enjoy the banter which is at least value for money.

I will still support and respect Leora, she has in the past been the one that everyone aspired to be, and has given a great deal of pleasure to a great many people.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's now two weeks since I first published the findings of my research and at the time I stated that I would " hang on in there for a while yet "

Looking at my findings again, and coming to the conclusion that there are now in my opinion more negatives than positives in this apartment with regard to " value for money " I have decided that when my membership of RLC comes up for renewal in December I will not be taking up the option.

Unlike some people, I have never looked at other apartments, I saw then no point and reinforce that decision now....There was no one in my opinion who was close to emulating Leora in those days, and though I still think she is a lovely woman I think her mind is preoccupied with what to her is of more importance than keeping a bunch of perverts happy.

Having said that, I don't begrudge her a private life and wish her every happiness...If she can get as much happiness as she has given me this last seven years then she will be blessed.

She has had much to contend with this past nine months, emotional problems, a permanent guest, and a new boyfriend to keep happy, so consequently the dynamics of the apartment changed dramatically....To be fair, some people like it, others detest it, I just think it is not as I would like it to be, and certainly not worthy of having the " Leora " brand attached to it.

I will leave my options open, if things improved I would naturally rejoin, but I didn't sign up and pay for Leora but get Malia instead.....I wouldn't with all due respect watch Malia if she was free.

I will stay on the forum because I enjoy the banter which is at least value for money.

I will still support and respect Leora, she has in the past been the one that everyone aspired to be, and has given a great deal of pleasure to a great many people.

So in other words...you are tired of her shit LMAO

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So in other words...you are tired of her shit LMAO

I wouldn't say tired HF, but I might say bored.....I also wouldn't call it shit......It's just whatever it is, only she knows.

I don't know, and you sure as shit don't either.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Concour1 said:

These two were a lot more adventurous and open when they had some liquor in them.

Actually C1, there were some occasions of more significant interests that occurred when more was done to attract and maintain other's attentions when no alcoholic beverages had been consumed by either of the two. But lately and for awhile now, neither has seemed genuinely into having much of any genuine care or concern about how their lifestyles are, and have been being provided, with them both being participants of such an organization. Besides some of the extended absences away from the residence which have been increasing quite a bit lately, continuous head games for viewers certainly doesn't exhibit any expressions of such considerations. There are reasons that rlc's site traffic overviews have shown a steady decline of over 60% since November, 2018, much of which had already been occurring before the world was unfortunately subjected to the terrible and contagious virus. But obviously, it wasn't just because of them, but because of some of rlc's admin's decisions and all of the participants involved since the latter part of 2018. No more of interest than occurs there or any of the other residences anymore, it's no wonder. But ultimately, it is the future of the site and those participants involved that should perhaps be of more concern to themselves than anyone else.

• Like 1