Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

tal vez solo quiera ganar más dinero con su estadía en praga y luego retirarse en Krasnoïarsk con paul y eva

Good afternoon everyone!!!
I personally think ... that option of going back to Krasnoyark is impossible ... and returning with Paul that would be a miracle ... I think it is impossible ... When she arrived in Prague, that was the idea, to get money so that the company will work well ... but now they have already changed the situation between them, and it is no longer an option.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I personally think ... that option of going back to Krasnoyark is impossible ... and returning with Paul that would be a miracle ... I think it is impossible ... When she arrived in Prague, that was the idea, to get money so that the company will work well ... but now they have already changed the situation between them, and it is no longer an option.

Never say Never !!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Good afternoon braul. Glad to see you could take some time out from the latest set of filming to express your thoughts and opinion of matters here. 🤠

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

¿De verdad crees que cuando termine la pandemia se quedará en Praga porque tiene un juguete allí?

This girl always surprises us ... guessing is useless with Leora .... it's impossible to know what she's going to do with her life .. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

We can love her ... we can hate her ... but she has always taken care of us ... she has always tried to satisfy our desires and fantasies ... a few days ago I saw in the kitchen that she was wearing a pink striped men's shirt ... she was super pretty and sexy ... that reminded me when we all commented on how sexy she was with that kind of shirts in krasnoyark ... so it was a pleasant surprise to see her again with a shirt ... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it's to easy to put any blame on Malia being there.  I think that was a well thought out plan by Leora and when she got Malia's buy in, she knew it would give her more free time away without totally letting her fan base down.  Now it seems that they have both gotten involved with something outside that is totally consuming their time.  I do find it interesting what her fans have had to say about her over the years and how loyal they are to her!

I do think that Leora was instrumental in getting Malia there so she could earn some money for 3 months . I don't believe it was for any other reason. At the same time Leora had gained a circle of friends that she was comfortable with

and  she could not have foreseen that she be out more and Covid19 would have kept Malia there longer and that her privacy in the apartment would suffer she probably would have not had Malia over. If Malia had gone back  when due

I think Leora's apartment would be a very different and interesting place today.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1